My desire to make you mine Part 1

Dedicated to Sanjana Chakor who requested me to post a Drikshit ff.

This is based on on the Kannada movie Gowramma which is there is there in telugu as and tamil as Vaseegara.

Vidya was on phone call with her best friend Mahima:Mahima...it's sad that you cannot come for Drishti's engagement.

Mahima:What to do Vidya?Even I am sad.But I am not able to avoid certain prior commitments.

But as you know on my behalf Rakshit will come there.He will help you in every way.

Vidya:I know and I am waiting for Rakshit's arrival.

Mahima:As you know,Rakshit wants to settle in India.Till he arranges an accommodation will you let him stay in your house?

Vidya:Mahima...we are best friends.I can't forget how much you helped me when I was struggling alone with my daughters.Why this formality with me?Rakshit can stay here.He is like my own son.

Mahima smiled.

Vidya entered Drishti's room.

Drishti was with her little sister Divya.

Divya:Drishti di,you are going to get married to a NRI guy.You should look the best.You need to visit beauty parlours more often.

Vidya:Drishti does'nt need any beauty treatment.My Drishti is a natural beauty.

They all smiled.

Drishti:Mumma..is it necessary to get married so early?In fact I don't even know Vicky properly.

Vidya:Drishti,you have met Vicky.Right?He is a nice boy.He has a good job abroad.You can also enjoy your life there.You won't get a better proposal.After marriage you will get to know Vicky properly.So be optimistic about this.Ok?

Drishti:Ok mumma.

Drishti said in her mind:Why I don't feel happy to marry Vicky?

Vidya:By the way I just spoke to Mahima aunty now.Rakshit is coming soon.

Divya:Wow!

Drishti:Mahima aunty's son Dr.Rakshit Shergill?

Vidya:Yes.

Drishti:I have not seen him since many years.Is he the same funny guy now also?

Vidya smiled:We will see.

Rakshit reached the house.Vidya hugged him happily.

Vidya:Rakshit...my cute boy.You look so different now.You look fit and handsome now.

Rakshit:After all I am a doctor now.I have to maintain my health.

Divya:I also like to be fit and healthy.

Rakshit:Seeing you at first sight itself I understood how much health conscious you are.

Divya smiled.

Divya showed a room to Rakshit.

Divya:This is your room Rakshit.

Rakshit:Very nice room.By the way where is the to be bride Drishti?

Divya:Drishti di is in her room.I will call her.

Rakshit:No need.You tell me where her room is.I will go and give her a surprise.

Divya smiled:Ok.