Vacation Part 3 (Adhvik Charvi Version)

Anupam and Pia meet each other.He is cool.But she is sad.
A:How did you do your exams?
P:Quite nice.
A:Good!Pia...you know for the last one year i have been waiting for your reply.

you know for the last one year i have been waiting for your reply

P:I know that.Sorry for wasting your one year.
A:No,for you waiting for one year is nothing.
P:But Anupam..what if my answer is negative?

He is shocked:Pia!
P:I'm sorry to tell you that i can't love you.
He is shattered:But why?
P:I don't believe in love.Love is cheating.I have seen my own sister suffering because of that.Her love was blind.But she was cheated.
A:But...it does'nt mean that every guy is a cheater.
P:May be.But i lost my faith in love.This is fate Anupam.If we had met yesterday i would have said 'yes'.But a few minutes changed my view.Now i can't change my decision.Sorry....

A:Pia!Pia runs away

A:Pia!
Pia runs away.

Ranveer:So sad.Why did'nt Pia understand your love?All girls take some time to understand love.Do you know how many times i walked behind Tia to get her reply?Finally during a Valentine's day party after dancing for the whole night she replied slowly that she loves me.
Tia is shy.
A:That moment i felt that i should not have proposed to Pia.Because of that i lost Pia as a friend also.That made me really upset.

Pia sees Soni very happy.
P:After some time i'm seeing your smile.Yesterday you were depressed.Now you seem to be very happy.
S:Yes Pia..i'm very happy.All my worries have flown away.