Behkayali...Even when I am not thinking...(Advik Charvi) Part 1

I dedicate this to my sweet friend pinkcode90 who wants me to write on Advik-Charvi.

A college....

A girl was pleading a boy.
"Please Arjun..please don't reject me".

please don't reject me"

Arjun:Anu...I told you..I don't love you.
Suddenly a slap fell on his face.
He looked at that person with a shock.It was a girl.
Arjun's best friend Yuvraj was also shocked.
Arjun looked around and he realized that all were watching her slap him.
The girl's friend Vishaka ran towards her seeing this from far .
Vish:Amrit...what did you do?
Amrit stared at Arjun.
Amrit:Are you not ashamed to cheat the girl who loved you blindly?She is crying and pleading you despite of being betrayed by you.How can you be so cruel?
Arjun was closing his fist in anger.
Arjun:Whoever you are...don't speak without knowing the truth.
Amrit:I am speaking after seeing everything with my own eyes.
Arjun:What you see may not be true.
Amrit:Oh really?Then where you romancing her?
Arjun got irritated.He looked at the other girl.
Arjun:Did I ever love you or give you false promise Anu?

Anu nodded:No.
Amrit:No need to hide the truth in fear of him.Say the truth.Expose this guy.

Expose this guy

Vishaka:Amrit...he is saying the truth.Arjun and Anu were not lovers.I myself have noticed Anu goin after Arjun like an obsessed lover and Arjun shoving her away.
Amrit was stunned:What?
Amrit looked at Anu:Anu...is it true?Say the truth.
Anu was upset:It's true that Arjun never loved me or promised me that he will marry me.But I love him.I can't live without him.
Amrit was stunned.
Yuvraj:Now did you realize the truth?If this mad girl is after my friend should he sacrifice his happiness and make her his fake girl friend?

Amrit was embarrassed.Arjun walked away angrily while Yuvraj followed him.
Amrit stared at Anu:Don't waste your time by going after the boy who does'nt love you.Understand?
Anu nodded in fear as Amrit was yelling at her.Anu walked away.
Amrit looked at Vishaka:I simply slapped an innocent person.I need to apologize to him.
Vish:Yes,you should apologize to him.