Part 3

Thank u very much 4 the lovely comments

This SS is ending here.So plz give a detailed comment on the last part n plz write ur favourite scene,favourite character n fav jodies

An unexpected incident took place in their school.The question papers got leaked.
It created a storm in the school.
In CCTV footage they saw a masked person covered with coat and suit stealing the question paper.They could not recognize the person.But they found a ear stud from the room and concluded that the ear stud belongs to the student who stole the question paper.They investigated secretly and and found the owner of the ear stud.
The school authorities reached the classroom.
Principal:Finally we found the culprit because of the ear stud.
All were eager to hear that name.
Principal:The culprit is Drishti Malhotra.

All the students were shocked.

Drishti was shattered:What are you saying Sir?I did'nt steal it.
One teacher showed her the ear stud:Is'nt it yours?
Drishti:Yes.But I had lost one ear stud much before.I searched for it,but I did'nt get it.I really don't know how my ear stud reached there.
Teacher:Don't try to fool us Drishti.
Drishti cried:I swear..I did not steal.
Divya held her hand tearfully and said:Drishti..don't cry.We know that you have not done it.

Principal:You are her twin sister.So you will only support her.No one else will support you Drishti.
Drishti was crying bitterly.Rakshit felt upset seeing her tears.
Rakshit:Sir...I also think that Drishti is telling the truth.I am sure that she cannot do such a big cheating.

Drishti looked at Rakshit in disbelief.
Principal:Since the proof is against Drishti we are suspending her.
Drishti was shattered:Please Sir...please don't do that to me.

Rakshit:Please Sir...just because of an ear stud suspending Drishti is cruelty.
Principal:You don't teach me what is right and wrong.If you open your mouth again you will also be suspended.Anyways we are only suspending her for 2 weeks.If anyone gets proof to prove Drishti innocent we will cancel her suspension.Otherwise she will be dismissed.

Drishti was shocked.

Drishti was crying in her room.Mauli,Kunal,Divya and Barbie tried to console her.
Drishti hugged Mauli crying:Mumma...I have not done anything wring.
Mauli caressed her emotionally:I know bacha...your innocence will be known to everyone.No one can hide the truth.

Surprisingly Rakshit came.
Rakshit:Drishti...I know that you are worried.But don't worry.I will prove you innocent.Trust me.
Everyone smiled.
Drishti could not believe it.
Drishti:Rakshit..I am your biggest rival in school.Then how are you supporting me?
Rakshit:Because I know that you can never be a cheat as you are Kunal uncle and Mauli aunty's daughter.

Drishti was touched by his words.Everyone smiled.
Rakshit:Ok then I am leaving.
Mauli:So fast.Have a tea.
Rakshit:I will have it later Mauli aunty.I have some work.Bye.
Rakshit left.
Divya:Drishti..at least now stop fighting with Rakshit.

Mauli:Yes.Rakshit is trying his level best to save your reputation.

Kunal:One thing is sure.Though Rakshit fights with you he never hated you.
Barbie:Rakshit buddy is so cute Drishti di.Stop fighting with him.

Drishti became emotional.
Drishti nodded her head with a smile.Everyone smiled.
Kunal:Finally the long fight is coming to an end.
Mauli:That's like my daughter.

Drishti hugged Mauli.

Drishti:I was wrong in judging Rakshit.I did a mistake.

Mauli became upset seeing Drishti in guilt.

Mauli caressed her face:Drishti...at least now you understood that.That's enough.

Everyone smiled emotionally.

Rakshit and Shikhar were discussing about the issue.
Shikhar:Do you suspect anyone?

Rakshit:Yes.I suspect Abhay.
Shikhar was stunned:But why?
Rakshit:Because I saw him copying doing a test paper.
Shikhar was shocked:So he scores good marks through copying,not through hard work.
Rakshit:Yes.
Shikhar:But why would he trap his friend Drishti to save himself?
Rakshit:Because he is a fraud.He was never a genuine friend.He was cheating Drishti also.

Shikhar:Oh my God!

Rakshit and Shikhar caught Abhay when he went to the washroom.
Abhay:What are you doing?
Rakshit:You stole the question papers.Right?
Abhay:What nonsense!It's already proved that it's Drishti who did that.
Rakshit beat him and said:Never dare to say Drishti's name.She trusted you as a best friend.Still you are accusing her shamelessly.

Shikhar started beating him:Say the truth.Otherwise you cannot even imagine what we can do.

Abhay:What will you do?
Rakshit took a compass:If you don't say the truth this compass will make you say the truth.
Rakshit moved the compass towards Abhay.He got scared.
Abhay:No please...I will say the truth.
Rakshit:Then say...
Abhay:I only stole the question papers.I got Drishti's ear stud from the floor.To save myself I decided to put the blame on her head.That's why I put her ear stud there.
Rakshit:How dare you?Because of you the innocent Drishti is suffering.I will not leave you.
Divya was recording everything in her phone.

Divya,Rakshit and Shikhar went to the Principal's room with the phone.
Rakshit:Sir..please see this.
Principal:How dare you bring the phone to school?Don't you know that the phones re not allowed in school?You people deserve a big punishment for violating rules.
Rakshit:Sir...we are really sorry.But we broke the rule only for today as we wanted to collect the evidence to prove Drishti innocent.

The Principal and the teacher looked at them eagerly.

Divya pleaded the Principal and the teachers.
Divya:Please watch the video.It's request.

Shikhar looked at the teachers:If you watch it you will know who the actual culprit is.

Rakshit played the video which Divya recorded.
They were stunned to hear Abhay confessing his crime.

Drishti was brought back to school.The school authorities apologized to her.
Drishti looked at him Abhay emotionally and angrily:I considered you as my friend.But you betrayed me so terribly that I can't believe it even now.You don't deserve my friendship.
Abhay was silent.Rakshit watched them silently.

Abhay was dismissed from the school and his parents took him away.
Rakshit and gang smiled.
Shikhar:Good that our biggest obstacle Abhay is out of the school.He was shining too much among the girls.
Rakshit just smiled.

Drishti saw Rakshit near his gate.She went near Rakshit.
Drishti:Thank you Rakshit.If you had'nt trusted me and helped me I would not have been able to return to school regaining my reputation.
Rakshit:No mention Drishti.I supported truth.Shikhar and Divya also helped me a lot.
Drishti:I know that.I already thanked them.
She looked at him emotionally:Rakshit..I am sorry.You had warned me about Abhay.But I did not believe you.I did a big mistake.

Rakshit:It's ok Drishti.It's that Abhay's fault.He had trapped all the girls in his sweet evil smile.