Vacation Part 5(Adhvik Charvi Version)

Anupam looks at Pia and asks in his mind:You called me for this Pia?
Pia says in her mind:I'm sorry Anupam.I did'nt expect this.

Anupam is upset at home.Parvati goes near him:What is the use of worrying over a person who does'nt love you?Your brother Aryaman has chosen a girl for you.Lekha.
A:No,i can't.
P:Are you planning to spend the whole life thinking about Pia?
Anupam has no answer.
P:You think about your future.Be happy with Lekha.She likes you very much.As you know..Lekha is our family friend's daughter.She is coming from London.She will be staying here.

Pia asks her father Raghav:Dad...why did you fix my wedding without asking me?
R:Rajveer is a good guy.I was sure that you will like him.Why?You did'nt like him?
P:He is a nice guy.But i don't want to marry him.
R:Why?
P:It's like that.

Anupam,Parvati and Aryaman pick up Lekha from the airport.She smiles at Anupam.He tries to be away from her.

The next day...

Pia thinks:Today i will confess my love to Anupam.I will clear his misunderstandings.

I will clear his misunderstandings

She goes near the gate.She is shocked to see Anupam coming out of his house with Lekha.
Anupam sees Pia.He goes near her with Lekha.
A:Pia...This is Lekha.
L:We are going to be engaged.
Pia is shocked:Engaged?
L:Ya...He is going to take me for shopping.We have a plan to go to Juhu beach also.

We have a plan to go to Juhu beach also

Pia:Ok then carry on..
L:Ok...bye...

Pia runs to her room and cries.