Return Of The Twin

"Dorian!" Micky squealed, running at my boyfriend...wait, my boyfriend? I looked closer, but there was something there that just wasn't right...

"Close, but no cigar, squirt." Dorian chuckled darkly, ruffling my little brothers hair. He looked up, looking me right in the eye and there was something cold and dark and scary locked within those silver orbs. "I see you've found a new playmate, Vince..." Dorian looked pointedly at Rafe who looked confused.

"You're not Dorian..." Rafe scoffed.

"What makes you so sure?" Dorian asked, cocking a brow and leaning against the nearest oak.

"Where was Alex born?"My angel countered with a sneer, folding his arms over his chest.

"Here." Rafe made a buzzing noise.

"Greece, Vince does Dorian have a twin? Cuz if not, that's one strong blood line." I gasp and put myself between Rafe and Dillon.

"How the fuck did you find us?" I growled.

"Easy, I impersonated Dorian and told the school I needed transfer records for my new school, then asked if they could fax then for me and asked if they were sure they had the right school, I've been circling town for the last couple days waiting to run into you or my beloved twin..." Dillon chuckled darkly once more, watching Mickey play.

"How are you out of prison?" I asked, reaching behind me to feel Rafe and squeeze his hand reassuring myself that he was still there.

"They put me in a mental hospital, not jail, asshole. It was pretty easy to convince them I was all better, though the month was long without the feel of my timid twin writing beneath me..." Another growl worked it's way up my throat and Rafe made a strangled noise in the back of his throat.

"Rafe, get Micky back home and call Dorian, tell him not to come, don't tell him why, make something up, don't tell him Dillon found us."

"But--!"

"Now, Rafe!" He bit his lip, but did as I said anyway, taking the car keys and my little brother while I stayed where I was, watching Dillon closely.

"You're no fun. Maybe my brother grew a pair and dumped you after all." Dillon chuckled and pushed himself off the tree, stalking towards me. "Maybe I could be Dorian for you, he's exceedingly easy to imitate..." He inhaled deeply then slowly let it out and when he opened his eyes I was completely stunned, all the angry and crazy was gone, all I saw was humor, happiness and back behind everything a shadow of pain from what he had gone through, he chuckled lightly, throwing his arms around my neck and melting into me before pulling back and sliding his hands in his pockets, biting his lip like he always did when he was frisky. I just couldn't believe how different he looked by changing so little. "I guess you see how I fooled them into letting me out early, huh?"

"You're sick, Dill...you really should get some help, man." Our heads both whipped towards the voice where Alex and the real Dorian stood, looking sweet, sad, hurt and oh so ready to forgive his psychopathic twin brother.

"Dorian, don't...people like that...they just don't learn." Alex told my boyfriend looking at him as if the very sun should bow down before him--two weeks ago, I would've been pissed enough I could've spat acid, now though, now that I saw that the love I held for him was far more friendly than the way I felt towards Rafe. "My mom always used to say 'this one will be the last one I swear' and I swallowed it whole for three years...people like that....they can't change."

A tear trekked down his soft pale cheek and he turned his face into Alex's shoulder who gently held his waist, cooing softly. "My my my, little brother, you certainly do know how to pick 'em, don't you?" Dillon purred, looking over--no, that was too kind of a description for it--eye fucking Alex.