Chapter 2

Okay, so I had to cut short because i really hate leaving you guys hanging! And for those really reading this I went back and fixed alot of the mistakes in Chappie 1 so feel free to re-read it! I love you all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ **************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dorian!" I cried, ripping away the privacy curtain to find him alone, relief washed through me.

"Vince!" he gasp, sitting up quickly, drying his tears, letting out a shaky laugh and patting his hair. "I must look a mess!"

"Why were you crying?" I murmured, capturing his chin in my palm and lifting his gaze to my own. Who could hurt something so fragile?

"I thought you left me here alone..." he hiccuped back another sob and I grabbed him up, carefully avoiding the tubes and needles coming out of his arms and hands.

"Only to talk to the doctor and call my mom, I didn't want to wake you up....Dorian?" I paused, taking a shaky breath.

"Yeah?" His voice was so raw, was all that from the vomiting, or was it raw from misuse? Oh, god, maybe he screamed for someone to save him when...

I shook the thoughts from my head and smiled reassuringly as I held him closer, pressing feather soft kisses all over his face. "Baby..." he shivered at the nickname, his deeply troubled eyes boring in to my own. "The doctor says..." I took a shaky breath and held him impossibly closer. "The doctor say that someone...someone at home is...Baby, please tell me who it is doing it to you."

Fear shone in his eyes. "I can't say! Then I'll have nowhere to go! They'll hate me more and tell me to get out, or kill me, please, they already beat me, don't make me tell you and let them kill me!"

"Whoever it is the police and myself will make sure that they never touch you ever again. You won't ever have to worry about it ever happening ever again, I swear. Plus, I talked to my mom, you're moving in with us." the fear in his eyes was just killing me. "Please tell me, Dorian..."

"Dillon..." he whispered. "Dillon r-rape-I can't say it!" Holy fuck...my new friend, slash ex-friend was a raging psychopath. Oh I am so breaking, no, shattering every bone in his body the next time I see him not in hand cuffs.

"It's okay, you don't have to finish, I understand...what about the other bruises?" I probed.

"Some of them from Dillon when he...but mostly my dad." Son of a bitch! I thought harshly, pressing his angelic face in to my chest.

"We're telling the cops, you're coming to live with me, my mom already okay-ed it." I ground out, spooking him a little until I gently kissed his eyebrow.

"Does she know why I...? Does she know that I'm...?" he stuttered, fearfully, dear god, the abuse must have been bad for him to be so skittish.

"Yeah, and it seems like she knew I was curious before I did, because she didn't even skip a beat when I told her I kinda like you." More than kinda, how did that happen? The eminent rolling threat of death must really pull people together...

"Vince!" I heard my mom cry as the door banged open. Dorian jumped in my arms, letting out a hoarse scream.

"Mom!" I scolded softly, jerking my head towards the trembling bundle of nerves wrapped around my waist. "Abused child! That means no dramatic entrances."

She flushed and inched towards him, gently stroking his back until he quit flinching at the touch that wasn't my own. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. Did Vince already ask you about moving in with us?" she cooed, like he was two or something, but he seemed to enjoy it all the same.