Chapter 2: Beginning of the Journey! And Misty?

Before long Luna, Pichu, Pikachu and Infernape came into a small forest. "Well Pichu, Pikachu and Infernape, this is our first step in our journey." Luna said, "You're all ready?"

"Pichu!" "Pika!" "Infernape." They replied.

"Right lets go." She said, "Oh, I almost forgot." Luna through and took out a PokéBall, "Infernape can you go in for a second. So that I caught you." She asked and Infernape nodded and tap the middle of the PokéBall it clicked opened and closed, it was wriggling and it ding meaning that she caught it. "Alright! Come back out Infernape." She called out and in a flash showed Infernape. "Do you want to stay in?" Infernape nodded, "Okay but you can stay out for a while."

As Luna and her Pokémon were walking down the road leading to Viridian City, she saw a Pidgey perched upon the branch if a tree. Luna gasped in shock when he saw that the Pidgey was nearly twice the size of a normal Pidgey, indicating it was truly one of a kind of its species.

Pidgey was a small, plump-bodied avian Pokémon. It was primarily brown with a cream-colored face, underside, and flight feathers. Both its feet and beak were a pinkish-gray color. It had black, angular markings around its eyes and a small crest of brown and cream feathers above its eyes.

"Alright, let's get a new friend." She said excitedly. "And an usual size Pidgey nice!"

"Pikachu your up." She called out and Pikachu jumped off her shoulder and stood in front of the wild Pidgey, "Pikachu thundershock!" Pikachu did a thundershock and it knocked out the Pidgey easily. And Luna threw one PokéBall at it and it was caught. "Yes! We caught a Pidgey!" She shouted out.

"Alright guys," she started as Pichu and Infernape stood next to Pikachu, "this is our first step of making new friends. Let's catch ourselves some more."

"Pi!" "Infernape!" "Pika!" They all nodded happily.

"Now let's meet our new friend. Come on out Pidgey!" Luna called out and Pidgey came outside of its PokéBall.

"Pidgey?!" It cried out.

"Hi Pidgey. I'm Luna your new trainer, my dream is to become a Pokémon Master." Luna said and Pidgey titled its head a bit, "I hope that you will help me achieve it one day." Pidgey looked at her and the rest of her Pokémon they all seem happy to be with her and Pidgey nodded and flapped its wings happily in response.

"Great and let's see you data," she said as she rolled up her left sleeve showing her X-Dex, "you guys too." She called out to them. "Now first Pidgey."

Pidgey, the Tiny Bird Pokémon.
If attacked, it will often kick up sand to protect itself rather than fight back.
Normal and Flying Type
Male
Attacks: Gust, Sand attack, Quick attack, Steel Wing, Air Slash, Slam, Peck, Scratch and Tackle.
Egg Move: Sky Attack
Ability: Keen Eye
- This Pidgey size is larger than the normal Pidgey is seen.

"Wow." Luna whistled, "That's quiet a number and level or attacks. Okay next is Pikachu." She then moved her X-Dex towards Pikachu.

Pikachu, the Electric Mouse Pokémon.
It can generate electric attacks from the electric pouches located in both of its cheeks.
Electric Type
Male
Moves: Tackle, Thundershock, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Volt Tackle, Tail Whip, Quick attack, Thunder Wave and Slam.
Egg Move: Volt Switch
Ability: Static
Hidden Ability: Lightning Rod

"Oh, another wow!" Luna shouted, "You two are already high level. Okay next Infernape." She pointed X-Dex towards Infernape and it began to scan it.