Chapter 25: Murtto and Mandarin Island. Trovitopolosis City Problem!

Sometime after obtaining a Shiny Snorlax, Luna and the gang arrived at another island on Lapras.

"Hey Tracey," Luna looked at her Pokémon Watcher friend, "what island is this?"

"Ah, this Luna is Murcott Island," Tracey said, "this island is home to all sorts of bug Pokémon."

Misty freaked out when she heard that, "D-d-did you say that b-b-bug Pokémon live here?" Misty stuttered.

"Yes I did, why?" Tracey asked confused by Misty's actions.

Luna tapped Tracey shoulder, "Mist is afraid of bug Pokémon." She whispered to Tracey.

"Okay," Tracey sigh, "well there is a Pokémon Centre here. So we can take Misty there first, then we can explore the island next."

Luna nodded with Tomo.

So Luna and the gang went to find the Pokémon Centre first.

Misty was whimpering the whole way there, she was scared that bug Pokémon would appear in front of her any minute.

Unfortunately for Misty, the gang did spot some bug Pokémon.

They spotted Caterpie, Weedle, Pinsir, Paras Metapod, Venomoth and Beedrill.

Misty kept on screaming whenever she saw them.

Luna, Pichu, Pikachu, Tomo and Growlithe thought that this was getting ridiculous and Tracey found it a bit hilarious.

Suddenly Tomo saw something. It was a Scyther and it was really hurt and covered in cuts and bruises.

"That Scyther is in a lot of pain." Tomo said.

The gang ran over to it at once.

"We need to get this Scyther to the Pokémon Centre at once." Tracey said.

Tracey got out a potion from his rucksack; the potion was to help Scyther a bit until they got to the Pokémon Centre.

Just as Tracey sprayed the potion on Scyther's wounds, Scyther jumped up with fright and got into battle position.

"The stinging from the potion must have startled it." Misty said.

Tracey tried to talk to Scyther to get it to calm down, but it didn't work. So Tracey sent out his Venonat to use sleep powder to put Scyther to sleep, and that worked. Next he took out a PokéBall and tossed it at Scyther, Luna was surprise that Tracey had captured it.

"Scyther is probably going to be cross with me," Tracey said, "but this was the only way."

Luna, Tomo and Misty understood.

When the gang reached the Pokémon Centre, Tracey gave Scyther to Nurse Joy at once.

A few hours later, Nurse Joy came out of the treatment room.

"How's Scyther?" Tracey asked her.

"Well it's very exhausted and needs lots of rest." Nurse Joy said.

"I wonder what caused it to get so hurt like that." Luna said.

"Well I think I might know," Nurse Joy said, "I've dealt with something like this before. You see as you know Pokémon travel in groups and in those groups there is always a leader to guide them. And when it comes to leaders the Pokémon would fight each other for leadership of the group."

"So I take that means that this Scyther was the leader of its swarm?" Tracey asked.

"From the look at it yes," said Nurse Joy looking at the Scyther, "and this Scyther seems to be an old Scyther, so it's quite clear that it got beaten by a younger Scyther."