Chapter 9: Tentacool Attack! The Ghost of Maiden Peek!

After having a long relaxation on the beaches of Porta Vista, Luna, Misty and Brock decided it was time to catch a boat for the mainland. But they had to wait for a boat to arrive.

While they waited Luna switched her Infernape because she would be able to help train her other Pokémon's at the ranch, S. Seel that evolved into Dewgong while training same as Squirtle and Azurill who is now a Wartortle and Marill, Espeon, Fearow and Charmander for her 3 Eevees, Deerling, Milotic and Pidgeot who evolved at the ranch.

Since she had an Espeon, she thought that she would evolve them too. She sent the Eevees out of their PokéBalls and placed her Fire stone, Water stone and Thunder stone in front of them to choose.

Luna asked the three Eevees if they wanted to evolve, "If you don't want to, I won't force you."

But the three Eevees did want to evolve, into more there stronger forms.

The first Eevee touched the thunder stone and she evolved into a quadruped, mammalian Pokémon. It is covered in yellow fur with a spiky fringe around its tail, and a white ruff around its neck. In addition to the ability to become sharp like needles, its ears are large and pointed, and its eyes and small nose are black. It has slender legs and small paws, each with three toes and a pink paw pad.

"Jolteon!" She said.

The second Eevee touched the fire stone and she evolved into a quadruped Pokémon with three small toes and a yellow paw pad on each foot. It has long ears, dark eyes, and a small black nose, it's body is covered in reddish-orange fur. However, its bushy tail, fluffy collar, and a tuft of fur on its head are yellow.

"Flareon!" She cried out.

Finally the last Eevee touched the water stone and she evolved into a composite creature sharing physical traits of aquatic and land animals. It is a quadruped with three small toes on each foot and dark blue paw pads on the hind feet. It's body is light blue with dark blue ridge around its head and as a ridge down its back, it has a split tailfin that could been mistaken for a mermaid's in the past and it has a white ruff around its neck, and three fins around its head made of cream-colored webbing.

"Vaporeon!" She said.

"Congratulations on your new evolution girls." Luna said.

Jolteon, the Lightning Pokémon.
The evolved form of Eevee. When angered or frightened, the hairs on Jolteon's body become like needles that are fired at its opponents. It absorbs charged atoms and can produce 10,000 volts of electricity.
Electric Type
Female
New Moves: Thundershock, Thunder Fang, Pin Missile, Thunder Wave, Thunder, Hyper Beam, Discharge and Double Kick.
Ability: Volt-Absorb
Hidden Ability: Quick-Feet

Flareon, the Flame Pokémon.
The evolved form of Eevee. It stores some of the air it breathes in its internal flame sac, which heats its body to over three thousand degrees.
Fire Type
Female
New Moves: Flamethrower, Fire Spin, Ember, Fire Fang, Will O Wisp, Sunny Day and Hyper Beam.
Ability: Flash-Fire
Hidden Ability: Guts

Vaporeon, the Bubble Jet Pokémon.
The evolved form of Eevee. The composition of its cells is similar to molecules of water, and as such, can melt in water.
Water Type
Female
New Moves: Water Gun, Acid Amour, Aurora Beam, Ice Beam, Rain Dance and Blizzard.
Ability: Water-Absorb
Hidden Ability: Hydration

Luna was feeling happy, with her new Pokémon she had got, "And pretty soon I'll be having a new Pokémon." She said holding the blue egg from S.S. Anne in her arms.