Chapter 5: Cerulean City! A.J and the School

After exploring at Mt. Moon Luna, Brock and Misty made to Cerulean City. "Pichu and Pikachu this is where we get our second badge. You guys ready?" Luna asked getting excited.

"Pipipichu!" "Pikapipikapikachu!" (You bet we are!) They both cheered.

"Have you decided what Pokémon your using?" Brock asked.

"Well I know that Cerulean Gym uses Water Pokémon." Luna said, "I could use Pichu and Pikachu but I want to test out my Pokémon in disadvantage situation so I might use Butterfree or Clefable." Brock nodded knowing Luna she could turn it around for a win.

Misty wasn't saying anything. "Hey Mist, what's wrong?" Luna asked, "I mean you've been quiet ever since we got here."

Misty didn't want to say anything, but she had to tell her friends what her problem was, "Well the truth is I didn't really want to come back to Cerulean City." She admitted.

"Why? Did something bad happen to you here?" Brock asked her in wondering why she didn't want to come here.

"No, nothing like that." Misty said, "The truth is I'm one of the Leaders of this Gym."

Luna stayed quite then she began to speak up, "I know." She said in a clam voice. Misty was shocked how did she know, "I looked up some information about the Cerulean Gym Leaders before we arrived, your the fourth sister aren't you?" Luna finished and Misty nodded, "I didn't really bother asking because I knew that something had to happen to you that why you left there isn't it." Misty nodded again.

"Your right Luna I am the fourth sister of the Gym." Misty said and she took out a photo from her backpack. It was a photo of her and three beautiful girls behind her. "Those three girls are my elder sisters Daisy, Violet and Lily." She explained, "Since they are so beautiful I'm like a runt to them."

"Wait, are you saying that they bully you?" Luna asked.

"Not exactly bully me," Misty said, "but they like to tease me."

"So you left them to not catch more water pokemon, but to get away from your sisters as well?" Luna asked.

"Yes." Misty said.

Luna felt sorry for Misty because it was like her and Gary, Gary always pick on her or tease her.

"Well, if you don't to come to the gym then I don't mind at all." Luna said trying to cheer her up.

Misty smiled and accepted the offer, "I'm going to do something if it's all right." She said and walked off.

So Luna and Brock set off for Cerulean Gym by themselves, while Misty did her business.

While on the way they noticed some police in front of a machine shop. "What's going on?" Luna asked. She and Brock went to find out; they asked Officer Jenny what happened.

Officer Jenny explained that someone stole a lot of machine parts from the shop.

"I wonder why the thieves did that?" Luna asked.

"I don't know," said Brock, "but when it comes to thieves they steal anything for all sorts of reasons."

Luna nodded and she had a feelings that she know who took it but can't put her mind on it.

Soon they reached Cerulean Gym; the building was a pink and yellow dome shape, with a big picture of a Dewgong.

Brock then said he had to leave to pick up more supplies for the journey.

Luna was left alone with her Electric Duos. She entered the building. "Hello anyone here?" She asked. The gym lobby was empty. "Hmm where is everyone?"