Jealous Shigure

Momoko's pov.

It's been five days since the incident and I've been trying my best to avoid the Sohma family. It was harder than I thought it would be, for some reason I almost always ran into them at the stores or on the street. And it definitely didn't help when Ayame kept trying to call me every second day.

I can't be destracted by them right now I have to get ready for my date with Doc. I thought as I went to the bathroom to take a shower. After that I went to my room to change. I quickly dried my hair and made sure it was nice and shiny and clean. Then I went and put on the outfit that I got when I went out with Tohru and her friends.

I went to my car and drove to the restaurant that he told me to go to

I went to my car and drove to the restaurant that he told me to go to. I parked my car and entered the restaurant. It was very fancy, it made me feel out of place since I never really went to these kinds of places. I saw Doc sitting at a table in a tuxedo. I walked over he stood and gave me a hug then pulled out my chair for me.

We ordered and then it was silent, we didn't really know what to do. "So uh have you been to the hospital where those kids you helped are in?" Doc asked. "No not yet. Somehow I always get destracted by my old friends, who don't understand the meaning of personal space." I joked. "Haha, that sounds rather tiring." Doc laughed.

We ordered our meals as well as a bottle of white wine. "Cheers." "On what?" I asked the Doc confused. "On me finally having the guts to ask the beauty strong woman in front of me out on a date." He smiled. I could feel how my face heated up, giggling as we clincked our glasses together. We both took a sip of our wine just as the waitre came with our food.

I had some fried pork belly and miso soup, Doc had Somen noodles. (Those are basically the only Japanese food that I know, so if it's not fancy enough please forgive me) We ate our delicious food in delight. As I was about to take a sip of my wine again when I heard a very familiar laugh, which sent a unsettling chill down my spine. I looked behind doc only to see Ayame, Hatori and Shigure at a table of their own. I slouched my shoulder as my face turned from delight to discuss and despair.

"Mm, whats wrong?" Doc asked with concern. "Remember those old childhood friends that brought me a lot of trouble I told you about?" "They were cousins, right?" He recalled. "Yeah, there right behind you. And I've seen enough of them for an entire life time." I said as I slumped down slightly. "What where?" He asked as he turned around. "No don't look! They'll see us and I don't have the energy to..." "Momo is that you." I was interrupted by Ayame who was now standing next to our table.

"Kill me." Was all I said as doc greeted him with a kind smile, "Hi I'm Natsu Hataki. I'm assuming you're Ayame? Momoko's told me so much about you." "Indeed I am, though I wish I could say the same about you." Ayame smirked before slightly glaring at me. What's with that look? Doesn't matter, at least it can't get any worse. I thought. "Momoko, never thought I'd see you in this kind of place." Hatori said as he and Shigure walked over. I then ingulfed in a aura of hopelessness and sadness. Of course it did.

3rd person pov.

"Who's this?" Shigure asked as he glared at Natsu, who only smiled ignoring the unsettling look. "I'm Natsu, I'm Momoko's therapist. Though in a few short days I doubt I will be that any longer." Natsu said. "Th-therapist?" Ayame asked shocked. "Are you alright? "You never told me you needed therapy." Shigure practically whispered to himself slightly angry, nobody really actually heard him.

"I'm fine. It's just what happens when you come back from war, it's orders. To insure your mentality healthy." Momoko explained growing a tick mark here and there. "From what I know so far it isn't really necessary for her to have therapy, but hey what can you do." Natsu explained his side which made Momoko smile at him, and made Shigure glare at him more.

"Well we better let you two be, sorry for bothering you. Come a long you two, let Momoko be." Hatori said when he noticed the looks Shigure and Ayame were giving Natsu, "Oh Momoko, we still on that coffee lunch?" Ayame asked out of the blue. "Say what now? I don't remember ever agreeing to that. Stop making things up and stop dragging..." "Okay see you then!" Ayame interrupted her as he went back with the other Sohmas. Momoko let out a frustrated and annoyed groan.

"Well their rather lively. And I see what you ment by doesn't listen and don't know what personal space is." Natsu chuckled. Momoko rubbed her temple as she groaned some more. "Don't worry, I'm sure they mean well." Natsu said as he placed his hand on Momoko's. "Yeah, the problem is they try too hard sometimes." Momoko said as she let out a sigh.

Time went and it was already dark when Momoko and Natsu greeted farewell. "Thanks for dinner, it was fun." Momoko said. "Thank you for agreeing to come." He said with a happy smile. "Oh sorry again about my friends." Momoko said scratching her head. "No need to worry, it was fun meeting them." Natsu reassured her. Momoko gave him a small kiss on the cheek before climbing in her car and drove off.

Momoko pulled up to her house and parked it in her driveway. When she was about to climbed out she saw someone sitting on her stairs before her door. "Hello?" She practically asked. When she got closer she saw it was Shigure. "Shigure? What are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be with Tohru and the others?" She asked confused. "Two hours." He said, Momoko tilted her head to the side in more confusion. "You've been with that guy, Natsu, for two hours." He went on.

"So, what's it to you?" Momoko said a little defensive. "Why! You don't actually like him!?" Shigure said as he jumped up and walked over to her. "Why wouldn't I! He's kind, and caring. He actually gives a crap about what I think. So why does it matter to you?" Momoko said crossing her arms. "Seriously? He's not even that good looking, I doubt he ever went on a second date." Shigure commented.

"What has gotten into you? Since when do you suddenly care about me? Last I checked, your the one who said that he wished he had never met me!" Momoko was getting very angry. "Oh so now your bringing that up again! Why am I not surprised? " Shigure retarded back. "Why were you with him?" Shigure asked. "What are you jealous or something?" Momoko rolled her eyes. Shigure went silent and red.

"Oh my, you are jealous! Ha!" Momoko laughed. "I am not! I just..." Shigure said still as red as ever. "What?" "Seeing you so happy and knowing it wasn't because of me, made me rather mad." "So you were jealous? " Momoko said as she walked in the house. "Just stay away from him, okay." "Why do you say that?" Momoko asked as she was about to close the door. "Take my advice, you might need it in the future." Shigure said as he walked of.

"Urg!! Your not the boss of me you mangy mutt!" Momoko yelled as she slammed her door closed. She stomped up to her room taking her shoes off. She threw her keys on her kitchen counter as she walked over to her refrigerator, opening it and taking out a beer bottle. She slowly drank her beer as she tried to calm herself down.

How can he be like that? He hardly care about me, but the moment he sees me with another man he suddenly cares. Momoko thought as she drifted off to sleep on her couch. Not caring about the fact that she was still in her date outfit. She was too tired and too annoyed to care about anything at that moment.

Shigure's pov.

I don't know why, I mean we never dated, yet why was I so enraged when I saw her with that man. She still had the nerves to not tell me that she was going through therapy. I thought as I walked back home. When I got there everyone had all ready eaten and left me my portion. "Oh Shigure! Your back, where were you?" Tohru asked. "Oh I just had an errand to run." I said. That night I struggled to fall asleep, I couldn't get the image of Momoko happy with the man out of my head.

T.B.C.