Him

3rd person pov.

Momoko, Tohru and Kisa were all in the kitchen preparing breakfast for everyone. To show their cheerfulness that morning, Momoko suggested to play some music. The two younger girls were all for it. So they were dancing around handing out items to cook. Just then all the boys came down and saw the scene unfold. The boys couldn't help but smile at the girls who hadn't noticed them yet. Even Ayame, Hatori and Shigure were there, however Shigure is the only one who isn't smiling at all.

The girls, now done with cooking and dancing, they began to set the table for everyone. They made some egg omelets with some small salads and in the middle from the table is a plate with some fancy rice-balls wrapped in some fruit or ham making it look like flowers.

"Alright everyone! Dig in!" Tohru explained happily as she took a seat next to Kisa

"Alright everyone! Dig in!" Tohru explained happily as she took a seat next to Kisa. "Lookz great! Thank zou so much!" Momiji said as he took a seat across from Momoko. "Aww, and here I was enjoying the show you three were giving us! I was hoping for some more!" Ayame said dramatically as he wiped away fake tears. "One more word from you and you can go find breakfast somewhere else." Momoko said as she gave him a cold stare before she continued to eat her meal.

Everyone began eating happily and chatting amongst themselves. They all had a great time, even though it wasn't long as the Sohma's had to go to the annex because of Akito. Well all of them except for Kyo that is. "Sorry for leaving you.." Hatori apologized as they all were saying goodbye to each other outside. "Oh don't worry about. It's not your fault. Besides we can all get together some other time, and hopefully Akito won't be around then." Momoko said as she waved them off with Tohru.

After that Tohru began cleaning the house while Momoko washed the dishes. When they were done Momoko got a phone call from an old friend. "Hello? ..Oh hey General! How's it going?... Really! Your not making this up are you!?.. Because I know you love playing pranks... Okay I'll see you there in a maybe half an hour or so I don't really know.... Yeah I'm here with my niece on vacation with some old friends.. Just send me the address and I'll sign everything.. Great! Bey!"

"Who was that?" Tohru asked when she noticed her aunt done talking on the phone. "You remember the General you met at the hospital, he's here and he has a few papers that I need to sign for a very dear friend of mine." Momoko explained. "Really!?" Tohru seemed surprised. "Sorry you two, but I've got to go. You'll be alright on your own right?" Momoko asked as she began grabbing her things. "Oh, sure. We'll be alright." Tohru reassured her. "Thanks! I'll pay you back with ice cream later today!" Momoko yelled as she ran out the door.

Time skip.
Momoko's pov.

I made it to the address that the General send me and saw that it was a dinner. I walked in and saw him at the back by a window sipping some coffee. I hurried over to him with a worried look on my face. "General are you sure it was him!? Is he alright!? Where is he now!? When can I see him!?" I asked question after question. "Whao whao, calm down Momoko! Breathe. Take a seat and I'll explain everything." He said as he raised his hands, trying to calm me down.

I sat down and looked I'm in the eye with so much hope. "Okay I'm sitting, now please tell me about him." I said. General let out a sigh as he fished out a file with a bunch of papers inside. "He's perfectly fine. Just a few broken ribs and one broken leg. Their taking good care of him, but they don't believe he'll be back in action anytime soon. So if you fill out these papers then he'll be free from the military and be free to live a normal life with you." General explained as he handed me the file along with a pen.

I looked at him with a bit of sadness in my eyes. I was very sad that he was injured but very happy that he was still alive and he's getting the opportunity to live a normal life for the first time in his life. I looked in the file, reading everything. Making sure everything is in check and then I began to fill it out everywhere that I needed to. When I was done I handed the file over to General.

"Is that all? Is there anything else you need me to sign?" I asked as General taking the file and putting it back in his bag. "Nope! That's it. I'll call you when you'll be able to pick him up and take him home. By the way, why are you here exactly?" General asked as he slightly eyed me. I was embarrassed to admit to the truth, but I can't lei to him no matter how hard I tried.

"My niece invited me to join her and her friends at the vacation house close to the beach. And I couldn't just say no." I said as he smirked at me. "What's with that look!?" I asked even more embarrassed than before. "Oh nothing. Now why don't you return to her and send my best wishes. I'll take care of these papers, don't you worry about that." He said as he stood up, left some cash grabbed his bag and left me. I let out a sigh as I left and went to a nearby store.

I got ingredients for both lunch and dinner for everyone. I knew lunch will only be me, Tohru and Kyo, but dinner will most likely be everyone. Just before I was about to pay for everything I spotted some ice cream. And remember I promised Tohru and Kyo ice cream. So I took two big containers and went to find some sprinkles and chocolate syrup for toppings. Then I payed for everything, cought a bus then went back to Tohru and Kyo. Not wanting to leave them alone any longer, I mean they've already been alone for so long in their lives.

When I was walking up the mountain to get to the house only to see Tohru and Kyo walking down the mountain path when they saw me. "Aunty Momoko! Your back!" Tohru yelled as she ran up to me. "What did your friend need to discuss with you and what's with all the groceries?" Tohru asked as she eyed the bags in my hands. "Groceries for lunch and dinner. And dessert, remember I promised you ice cream." I explained as she took a bag. The next thing I know the rest of the bags were taken away from me by Kyo.

"Well we better get these in the fridge before it spoils." Kyo said as he went back to the house. Me and Tohru smiled at each other as we quickly followed after him. We got there and put all the things in the cappnets and we all decided to go to the beach. And we spent most of our time there, playing in the sand. Well Tohru and Kyo played in the sand while I layed on a towel and continued to read my book in peace.

T. B. C.