Chapter 3, WIP

"of course paps. enjoy your date, use condoms."

"Thanks Sans!"

And with that, he left.

Finally, after passing two packages of gum, a condom, a single coin and another coin, he found his keys. Having his transportable inventory as his pants was really useful.

He unlocked the door and stomped his boots on the doormat, getting rid of the snow clinging to him. A quick glance over his shoulder showed that Nightmare was near his breaking point. He had to hurry up.

"shh, it's okay. we're home. i'll put you in my room, you can take care of your heat there. i'll lock the door tho. can't have you running out and getting in danger."

The other didn't even respond. Sans hurried up the stairs and threw open his bedroom door. Inside was his bed, a table with a computer, his walk-in-closet and a drawer with...useful things in it.

"here." he carefully slipped Nightmare onto the bed.

"you are safe. i am in the living room, hm?"

He quietly stepped out of the room and locked it with a klick.

"the stuff in my drawer is clean, don't worry about it," he yelled through the door.

He ran. The smell was heavy in the air and laid thick on his tongue, tasting sweet, like wine. It made his head dizzy, in a good way. His body was listening to him less and less, but he managed to slither into the shed where the machine was and took out the handcuffs. Night's heatsmell drenched the whole house now. Opening the handcuffs, he attached himself to the shelf standing in the corner.

Click!

The skeleton tugged at the cuffs to test if they were able to hold him in case the smell threw his braincells out of the window. They did and he pulled out his phone. The LUST in his magic didn't care whether or not the source of heat was in the same room, it rushed and supressed every logical thought. The last time Sans was in a similar situation, he accidently teleported into a wall. Yes, he had been drunk and yes, his brother had to help him get out.

Seeing as the short skeleton was close to the scientist who had invented the injection, he knew enough about LUST to make some very good assumptions about his potential reactions. He had also helped with figuring out the complicated mechanics behind the connection a monster's SOUL could make with a human's. But he didn't like the story and decided not to dwell on it. It made him feel guilty and was one of the reasons the artificial sunlight shining through his window was too bright and making him curl up and sob in his bed sometimes.

And now he was stuck for the night (heh) because his flaring magic wouldn't let him sleep if he didn't take care of it. Would it be too perverted if he would do that with the other in his house?

Meanwhile Nightmare tossed around on the bed. He was too distracted to teleport out, let alone form a coherent thought. As the pressure in his magic became unbearable, he felt like kicking his past self's ass for even considering to come here. All he wanted was to get this whole situation taken care of, not staying in some stranger's house after collapsing in a bar!