Chapter 1, Wip

Click!

The front door fell shut. He locked it, nobody would be home anyways. Papyrus wouldn't return tonight.

The dolling up, the suspicious amount of rose bouquets his brother bought and the fact that he came home late at night all indicated that Papyrus had, in fact, a lover.

A lover who made Papy very happy. He'd come home with a big smile and directly disappear in his bedroom, even before making dinner. The tall skeleton seemed to really like that person.

The marked days on the calendar hanging in the kitchen and Papyrus learning a classic, even romantic dance were indicating a datemate even months before Sans started putting two and two together.

Normally, in the underground, in their underground, it was all about fucking. People met at Grillby's, decided whose place to crash at and went to business. There was no reason to learn each others names; you just took what you needed and left.

Sans stomped through the snow. Despite him not having skin he could still feel the cold, as it was biting his non-existant ass. It was fucking cold! The snow got into his boots and made his feet wet. Disgusting. And the pants? Have you even seen them? They're so thin he was almost convinced you could look through them. Well, that was the reason he bought them in the first place. But whenever someone asked about temperatures, he'd just reply „the cold 'snow problem" and move on.

The houses passed by faster as he quickened his pace. His cute jacket did absolutely nothing against the cold creeping from his feet and legs into his whole body and bones.

At least Grillby's wasn't that far away. Goddamnit, he could've just teleported! But no! Grills told him he startled the guests often enough with his sudden „pop" and it happened more that once that he'd just walk into someone (or more specifically, they into him). Of course he could've told Grillby that the ice was freezing his bones off, but he didn't want to seem like a whiny bitch. People just assumed he wasn't bothered by the cold and he didn't want to correct them. It seemed unprofessional.

„call me anti-elsa damnit, the cold DOES bother me anyway!" he swore under his breath.

Yes, maybe he was having a bad time. Totally not because the so called Star Sanses called to a meeting of the most common or – in Ink's words- fandom-known universes to discuss proper protection against the evil sanses. Who even came up with those names?

He wasn't invited. Of course he wasn't invited. He saw the looks his alters threw him when they thought he wasn't looking. In a world like his, you always had to keep yourself aware of your surroundings, he'd naturally notice. It was like Underfell's, or to give him a normal name other than nr.13, Red's. You needed to constantly be on the watch.

Gah, he really hoped he could at least bond with him, they had quite a few things in common. But with the stigma surrounding his "AU" all his polite attempts at making friends were quickly dismissed as FLIRTing. Well, in the end he got the hints the others were giving him and left. They could've at least waited before he completely teleported out of the room before gossiping.

Sans tightened his jacket around him before realizing he almost arrived at the bar. He smirked and hoped for his favourite bar stool to not be occupied.

As he opened the door and stepped inside, the warmth and smell of heat hit him. Tch, it's never failed to show it's effect on him. Or, well, certain parts of him.

It was a curse. After the queen and king ordered the royal scientist to find a cure for their infertility problem.

The „soulution" was a injection that took a trait of the human's soul called „lust".