Chapter 2, WIP

Trying to lift Nightmare, who was barely able to support his own weight, he thought about how quickly everything just went to hell.

Sans huffed. How could he weigh this much with only bones? Was he trying to make himself heavier on purpose? After all he was strong enough to do the dirty with someone while just carrying them on his hips.

When the tentacle smacked him right across the face, it hit him.

Nightmare was blind in one eye, the other was unfocused due to his tears. He couldn't see anything! And there was the fact that he was quite literally in heat and being attacked! Of course he didn't know it was him trying to get him out, and he didn't know Sans was trying to save him either! He was panicking!

So, Sans tried to calm him down.

"it's me, don't worry! i know how to get us out of here!"

Even though Nightmare couldn't see it, Sans flashed him a comforting smile.

To his surprise, the other skeleton whined quietly and grabbed his jacket with his free hand. Now Sans could lift him up without a problem. He put Nightmare on his back and jumped over the bar. Luckily, he was elastic enough to not hurt himself with that trick.

Right as he landed, an attack was sent their way.

The offender in question was Dogaressa, her mouth agape and lust clouding her eyes.

Thanking his fast reflexes and experiences with similar situations, he dodged the attack and escaped through the door.

With heavy footsteps he ran into the howling wind. It looked like a snowstorm was on its way.

Since the monsters in the underground had only the one thing in mind,

magic controls over the living areas had been neglected.

The waterfalls had been flooded on many occasions, which led Undyne to switch to a house on stakes and to mainly crash at Alphys'.

He could almost see the fairy lights on his home a few blocks ahead. Ah, home sweet home. He readjusted his grip on Nightmare.

Suddenly Sans stumbled across a snowpuff, almost letting his captured one fall. He quickly caught himself and checked on Night. Wait, since when did it become just Night? No, he didn't have time for wondering, so he just continued to get to his destination. Sans didn't stand long enough to notice the movement behind him.

Taking another step forwards, Sans got balanced and sped up to his house. Changing Nightmare's position so he could unlock the door, he chuckled at how the tables turned.

Having a partner (maybe?) for the night(mare), but at his own house.

Talking about him, Nightmare had curled even tighter into himself and was sobbing slightly. Sans awkwardly pat his arm.

"now, where are my keys...?"

"I Believe They Are In Your Pants, Brother!"

Sans almost jumped into the air.

"what the fu-"

"Keep The Bad Words Out Of Your Mouth! Keep This As PG As You Can!"

"....this is literally a smut story."

"I Certainly Know I Do Not Care!"

Sans smirked and rolled his eyelights while shifting the Sans on his back to reach his pockets.

"whatcha doing here anyways? aren't you supposed to be at someone's?"

"I Most Certainly Do! Nyeh He He! But My Lover Told Me I Should Check Up On You When We Heard Fighting Inside Of The Restaurant! He's Currently Waiting With The Riverperson For Me! So, Do You Need Anything?"

Nightmare most certainly would like some darkness. Lights were a nightmare when in heat. Well, except if you were into such kind of things. Sans wasn't judging you.

"i think a quiet place would be just ideal. and maybe some handcuffs"

Papyrus shot him a nasty look.

"We Are Getting Kinky?"

"uhh"

Sans looked uncomfortable. Papyrus decided not to push it.

"Anyways! I Have Someone Waiting For Me! Letting Your Date Wait Is A Big No-No In The Dating Manual!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quick author's note: No, lust is not going to do anything. he'll use the handcuffs to cuff himself to the stairs so he won't try to do antyhing on nightmare. it would be extremly dubcon and that's not how i want to start a romance

anyways, thank y'all so much for reading and your support! It really means incredibly much to me!