Because of You

A/N: Hey guuuuys! Falling For You is back with a sequel! Yay! So, the story is set FIVE YEARS after the events of the first book and there will be a lot of things that will happen. So, I hope you enjoy!

**

"Daddy, I think we need more glitter!" Claudia said as she nodded solemnly at the sparkling sign that says 'GO! ALEC! GO!'. Stiles, on the other hand, pursed his lips together and said, "I think if we put more glitter on it, snookums, you're big brother won't be able to see his name anymore."

Claudia hummed in reply and said, "Okay. Daddy, Mom and Pop gonna come with us?"

"Yep. They'll be a little late though so we'll just save them a seat." He said as they stood up and began cleaning up the coffee table. They let the sign dry up for a while.

Claudia carried her box of crayons and went to her room while Stiles prepared their packed lunch for Alec's track meet later.

Derek was out running last minute errands with Alec, and Stiles was pretty sure that they'll be hungry when they get home.

He could hear Claudia's little feet pattering on the stairs and he couldn't help but smile at the thought of how much their kids have grown.

Alec was turning twelve soon and he wants to be turned into a werewolf when he turns thirteen. While Claudia is still Unknown, she seemed to be exhibiting Alpha-like mentality from time to time. She loves the attention and being independent as much as any Alpha her age.

"Daddy! Can I bring Rupert with me?" Claudia asked the moment she got to the kitchen.

Rupert was Claudia's favorite stuffed wolf, Derek's first gift to her.

Stiles smiled softly and said, "Sure thing, snookums. But you have to remember to hold him really tight so you won't lose him, okay?"

Claudia nodded, "I will, Daddy! Love you!" She said before going back up to her room to pack her backpack.

"Babe, we're home!" Derek's voice echoed from the front door.

"Daddy! Daddy! Did you know that Uncle Scott and Aunt Ally are going to watch my track meet as well?! That is sooooo cool!" Alec said excitedly the moment he got to the kitchen with two bags of groceries.

Stiles flashed a big smile at his little boy and said, "Dude, that's awesome! The more people, the more cheers!"

Derek came in with four bags of groceries in hand and he looked like it wasn't even bothering him.
"We also saw Mom and Laura at the grocery store, they said to bring lots of snacks." He said before going in for a kiss on Stiles' lips.

"Papa, Daddy, I'm gonna stock up the pantry now!" Alec said as he grabbed one of the grocery bags.

And then Claudia came thundering down the stairs screaming 'Papa'.

Derek turned around to see his baby girl ready to pounce on him. She ran towards him and he caught her, swinging her around dramatically, "I missed you, baby girl!" He said as he nuzzled her cheek.

She giggled and said, "Papa, you just went to the grocery!" And then placed a wet kiss on his stubbled jaw.

"Ah, but it was a long journey, my beautiful cub... Anyway, did you and Daddy finish your sign for your brother?" Derek asked he placed her on top of the counter.

Stiles went back to finishing up their picnic basket.

"Yep! It's so sparkly!" She said with her big brown eyes wide in wonder.

Stiles stared at his family and he couldn't ask for more.

**
A/N: Sooooo, what do you guys think?