Hell On Earth

A/N: hey guys! This will be a filler chapter and on the next chapter, it will include Stiles' past and Jordan's intentions, okay?
**

The moment Derek came home with Claudia, he immediately went for Alec, who was with Ethan in the living room.

"Hey, buddy, you gave me a scare there." Derek said as he kneeled down beside his son.

The boy smiled weakly and asked, "Am I in trouble?"

"Nah, I'm glad you told us. Did you tell Ethan everything you remember about the man?" The Alpha asked, as he glanced at Ethan, who in return nodded with a small smile on his face.

"Yes... Can I go play with Claudia now?" Alec asked worriedly, as he fiddled with his shirt.

Derek stood up and said, "Yes, you may. I'm going to talk to Ethan for a sec, okay?"

**

"What do you have?" Derek asked the moment Alec was out of earshot.

"Boss, the man Alec described had blonde hair, green eyes and an Alpha. Alec doesn't really know if the man was a Were or human. I already have Danny and Lydia run our database fitting that description. He also said that the Alpha that approached him seemed to know Mr. Stiles." The Beta werewolf said with a frown on his face.

"Wait, you say, an Alpha who knew Stiles? Green eyes... Blonde hair..." Derek muttered with a scowl on his face and then his eyes widened as his sudden realization, "Fuck... The Alpha, I think I know who that is."

**

Stiles was sitting on the couch texting Allison and Laura while the kids were watching Cinderella with Aiden.

Boyd was on the phone with Lydia discussing security plans.

"Babe, can we talk in the library? Guys, keep an eye on the kids for a sec." Derek said and Stiles did as he was told.

"Be good for B and the twins, okay?" Stiles said to Claudia and Alec and then he followed Derek to the library.

**

"Der, what's wrong?" Stiles asked as he wrapped his arms around his Alpha's waist, his chest pressed warmly on Derek's broad back.

He frowned when he heard Derek sigh.

"Baby, if you ever saw Jordan again, what will you do?" Derek asked in a low voice and then turned around with a sullen look on his face.

"Jordan? I'm gonna punch him in the face so hard that his jaw will fly off of his face. Why are you asking me this? Did Ethan tell you anything?" Stiles said with conviction in his voice.

Derek smirked at the thought of his Omega punching someone. His wolf was proud to have such a strong Mate.

"What about Alec? Will you tell him about his real father?" He asked cautiously, staring into his Omegas beautiful brown eyes.

"Der... Are you worried that he'll choose Jordan over you? Is he the one following Alec? Baby, he already knows that biologically, he isn't your son. But he knows that you're his Papa. You taught him everything. You were there for every birthday, every game, and you always catch him when he falls. You will always be his Papa." Stiles reassured his Alpha as he pressed a kiss on the man's forehead.

But Stiles pulled away with a frown, "But what does he want though? Does he plan on taking Alec? Because he doesn't have the right."

"We'll find him and I'm going to make sure he stays away from our kids, okay?"

**
A/N: next update will be after the new episode of Teen Wolf :)