Chapter 1: Loneliness

Tommy stared at the lava, his blue eyes were once full of hope and life, now empty and dull. How many months has it been since he was first exiled by his best friend?

It was freezing on that island, no one came to visit him not even once, it was just Dream, it was always Dream. Whenever Dream did visit it was the same, empty out his inventory into a pit Dream would place TNT, it would explode.

It was always the same routine... Grind, explode, repeat.

He was just so sick of it, Tommy had tried to hide supplies in the basement of the house, Ghostbur built for him. Dream had found out and oh boy was he pissed.

Dream placed TNT on everything Tommy had built, destroying everything until all that was left were craters of his "home". Tommy knew it was wrong to do that, Dream is his friend... Right?

Dream wasn't his friend, Tubbo wasn't his friend, not even his dead brother's ghost was his friend.

They didn't care about him, if they did care they would have visited him more, they wouldn't have chosen the country that HE founded and fought for! They choose that over him.

So, here he is standing on a platform in the Nether, he was close to ending it all.

The lava looked so warm, just one more step and he could join that warmth. After all, he was on his last life. There would be no repeat, no second chances. Nothing just death. Maybe he'll see his brother again? Not the Ghostbur but the real Wilbur, his real brother.

The brother that didn't go insane, the brother that didn't blow up the country he created and built, the brother that wasn't murdered by their Father, the brother that... loved him and didn't betray him.

Tommy's ears perked up at the sound of shouting, they were shouting his name.

It was now or never...