Chapter 9: Family Reunion

TechnoBlade returned from farming potatoes, to see Ghostbur dressed like alive Wilbur. Then, he saw Tommy. But it wasn't Tommy but a ghost of Tommy, a shell of the loud, brash, teenagers.

"Ah, Techno. Welcome back." Phil greeted, and Toast turned to look at him.

"Blade!" Toasted greeted, smiling brightly and waved quickly. Wilbur chuckled and waved at the Piglin.

"Care to explain now, Wil?" Phil asked sternly, Wilbur nodded.

Wilbur explained and told the story on how Tommy was in the Nether, how he jumped, how he never screamed in pain in the lava, he explained how he was too late to save him, he explained how this was Dreams fault...

Techno's and Phil's face changed from; blank, to grief, to pity, to anger and back to blank.

While Wilbur explained, Toast wandered outside and befriended a baby cow. The baby cow was alone, just like he was. He petted the calf and smiled a big smile.

When three came outside they saw the youngest running around with calf, the three smiled.

This was a second chance for Tommy, a chance at another childhood. A childhood he never got to experience, because everything forced him to grow up to soon.

The older family members decided it would be best for Tommy to stay with Techno and Phil.

They wouldn't let Tommy go through the same trauma as he did when he was alive.

They wouldn't let history repeat itself.

--- End Story ---