Chapter 4: Toast

TommyInnit tried to swim in lava

TommyInnit left the game

GhostInnit has joined the game

Quackity was the first one to see Tommy. Well, the ghost of Tommy. The ghost called themselves "Toast".

Toast looked so young, about 8 years old. They had no memory of anyone or anything.

Lava poured out of his eyes like tears. Quackity guessed that's how he died, falling into lava or was pushed into it.

The Mexican had a wave of guilt come over him when he saw Toast. Maybe if he visited Tommy, he wouldn't have killed himself.

Toast clung to Quackity like a lost and scared child, then again that's what the ghost was; alone, scared and lost.

The duck hybrid was unsure of what do to, he could bring Toast to L'manburg, seeing as the exile didn't hold up if the person exiled was dead. But he didn't know how Tubbo would react. Then again how would everyone react?

Quackitys train of thought was broken by the small ghost hand tapping him.

"Yeah, what is it, Big Man?"

"Do you know how I died?"

He froze but took a breath to calm himself.

"My guess is lava because you have lava coming out of eyes and the fact you have burn scars littering your body."

"Would it be p-painful?"

"Lava is a quick death, so no" Quackity lied, for the child ghost. Toast nodded, smiling lightly.

The two walked down Prime Path, the silence was comforting in a way.

A bee flew by catching the child's attention, a smile grew on the ghosts' face.

"I like bees, they seem familiar"

"Do you remember Tubbo?"

"No... S-should I?"

Quackity smiled sadly, and replied,

"Well, when you were alive Tubbo was your best friend. But Tubbo betrayed you and exiled you. So, no I don't think you should."

"Quackity! What is Tommy doing here?! You know he's exiled!" A voice shouted in front of them, Toast yelped and hid behind the duck hybrid.

It was Tubbo, and trailed behind him was Ranboo.