Chapter 6: A Reveal

The group looked up to see the man in green. Blood streamed down his face as the mask was broken, revealing his scarred face and green eyes.

Dream stopped running and he gasped for air.

Toast was now completely hidden behind Quackity.

"You got to help me, Ghostbur went insane!" Dream exclaimed and snickering could be heard. It was Quackity.

"Ghostburs harmless, Dream. Ghosts can't touch the living, let alone hurt the living." Ranboo stated, Dream shook his head wildly.

"DREAM! GET BACK HERE SO I CAN RIP YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!!!" The echoey voice of Ghostbur yelled.

Toast perked up when he heard Ghostbur, tears formed in the corner of his eyes. That was his brother, a happy smile slowly crept its way on his face.

"Wilby?" Toast muttered, looking at the older ghost that was running full speed at them.

Quackity looked at Toast and then back at the scene. Sweat formed and rolled down his head, as he internally panicked.

Everyone was taken back at how the new Ghostbur looked, it was terrifying, to say the least, to see the friendly ghost dressed up in the outfit that he died in.

Dream froze up, his eyes widened.

But before anything could happen the child ghost ran up to the unstable ghost and hugged him. Lava tears formed in Toasts eyes as he cried.

Ghostbur froze as he looked down to see Tommyinnt's ghost. The blue tears formed in Ghostburs eyes as he cried as well.

The two ghosts hugged each other, both whispering apologies.