Chapter 2: Lava

Ghostbur floated in the air, his grey translucent skin simmer in the sun. He walked down Prime Path, but his feet never touched the ground. Even if he tried to touch the ground it wouldn't work.

He carried a disc called, "Far". Ghostbur hoped to give it to his little brother, Tommy.

Tommy loved discs, well as far as he could remember. Ghostburs memory wasn't the best, seeing as he could only remember good memories from when he was alive.

But he hoped to cheer up Tommy, he seemed down lately and the "Blue" Ghostbur gave didn't seem to work. Tommy said he was fine but he knew otherwise. He wasn't dumb like everyone saw him as.

Ghostbur went through the portal, on the other side of that portal was the Nether. A hot, dark and hostile realm, but it was the fastest route to where Tommy was staying. For you see every mile in the Nether is 8 miles in the Overworld.

The ghost of Wilbur Soot followed the cobblestone path. Ahead his white eyes saw Tommy.

Tommy was dangerously close to the edge.

Ghostbur sped up and started to shouting Tommy's name.

Tommy fell with a smile on his face, he didn't even scream when he hit the molten lava.

Ghostbur felt thick blue tears roll down his cheeks as his younger brother disappeared.

Soon the monsters of the Nether were terrified by the screams and wails of the Ghost of Wilbur Soot, late older brother of Tommyinnit.