ϟ ೃ° ) CONTEST THIRTEEN

Hello! This is contest thirteen of Blueberry Contests. I was asked by a friend to turn one of my entries for her contest into a contest of my own. Just some background info, this is not a copy of her contest. Her contest was to create a book cover based on a fictional book that does not exist. Everyone had different entries. Good luck polar bears!

type | Book Cover .

title | Dare or Dare .

subtitle | Designer's Choice. ( make sure it fits the prompt. )

author's name | Bluxbearyy ( don't forget your watermark. )

genre | Mystery / Thriller .

synopsis | Bailey/Brandon Dawkins was the definition of poor. She/He struggled through everyday trying to make ends meet, and rarely had enough money to feed herself/himself and her/his two younger siblings. However, someone was willing to save her/him... At a price.

Michael Hamilton was filthy rich, possessing more money than he even knew what to do with... And he had a hidden dark side. He offered to help Bailey/Brandon with financial support and anything she/he and her/his family may need for the rest of their lives... IF she'd/he'd play his game.

A sadistic game of Dare or Dare ensues. The first dares are as easy as taking a walk in the park, but they quickly grow deadly... Such as climbing to the roof of the tallest buildings and hanging from the edge, or being submerged in water long enough to test your limits... Even murder is in the cards.

Will Bailey/Brandon win the game, and give her/his family a better life? Or will she/he die trying?

faceclaims | Designer's Choice.

ideas | A female/male with police lights reflecting in their eyes, A female/male preforming a deadly dare, A female/male with scratches and blood on them, ect.

due date | April 29th 2021 . ( may be extended in the future . )

If you are joining please comment your favorite book genre and tag five people.

example |