ϟ ೃ° ) CONTEST SIX

hello everyone. sorry for the late post. i am pretty busy with school and I have also gotten a new game. so i haven't really been on my phone that much.

Book Title: Wild Souls

Subtitle: Whatever you think is fit.

Author Name: Tigersx1 (don't forget your watermark.)

Genre: Fantasy.

Sub Genres: Romance, Action, and Fiction.

Summary:
Our spirit animals are real.
And there's a war as long as time to prove it.

Abigail Syger is your typical teenage girl, with a hectic life she can barely manage.
But this hectic life is taking a new turn to crazy when she is chosen as a Wild Soul, a worldwide secret organization dedicated to filling the world with light, and putting and end to their war against the Onix Clan.
Only, Shes the only girl chosen of both groups, and just happens to be the leader.
No pressure.
Along with five other soon to be best friends, Abi must discover her powers and find her spirit animal side, before her beloved city crumbles to nothing more than a spec of darkness.
But are they just best friends? Or will their feelings takeover?

Either way, the goal is to survive and keep the light alive, while destroying every dark soul in sight.
Before it consumes you.

Will they make it out alive?
Who knows.

Ideas: something suspenseful, something that has a sense of mystery to it.

Faceclaims: I would like to focus more on the spirit animal aspect of the story, but If you want to include a person here are the people playing the main characters:

- Giorgina Juanita as Abigail Syger
(protagonist; spirit animal tiger)
- Manu Rios as Dallas Grizzle
(Always has beanie on); spirit animal grizzly bear
- Jace Norman as Chris Howlman (Spirit animal wolf)
- Froy Gutierrez as Drew Koceap (Spirit animal peacock)
- Sean O'donnell as Will Peregrine (Spirit animal peregrine falcon)
- Lee Jong-suk as Liam Saldial (Spirit animal crocodile)

Due Date: October 10th, 2020.

if you are joining comment your favorite game and tag 7 people. have fun and good luck!