ϟ ೃ° ) CONTEST NINETEEN

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Welcome To Contest Nineteen!

* contest nineteen is an author request! please do NOT steal this plot idea or repost this prompt onto your contest book! full credits go to -sstayteez/treasure-maker. *

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

༻ PROMPT ༺

Graphic Type: Book Cover.
Title: The Royal Secret.
Subtitle: "She fell in love with someone who shouldn't exist." (optional)
Author's Name: -sstayteez
Genre: Romance/Fantasy.
Synopsis: the kingdom of aurora and the kingdom of stay had been at odds for centuries, neither side willing to let go of a disagreement that sparked hundreds of years ago. however, when a new kingdom threatens the power of both aurora and stay's rule, the two kings decide on an unlikely union.

the king of aurora sends his first born daughter, princess eunha to be wed to the crown prince of stay, hyunjae. however when she arrives to live at the palace and meet her future husband, she learns the kingdom of stay isn't quite what it seems. the rightful heir to the throne of stay isn't her groom to be, however a cold prince kept locked away and hidden in secret, prince hyunjin.

what happens when eunha learns of the corruption in the kingdom she's supposed to become the queen of? more importantly, what happens when the one who captures her heart isn't her fiance, prince hyunjae, but the secret prince hyunjin instead?

Faceclaim(s): onda of everglow & hyunjin of stray kids.
Inspiration: *Do NOT steal! These belong to their rightful owner. I do not own any of these designs.*

Due Date: All entries are due by July 20, 2022

Due Date: All entries are due by July 20, 2022. If extensions are needed then it might take longer.

Results will be posted soon!

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

If you are joining, please tag five designers who you think would be interested and comment your favorite wattpad book in line here.

༻ comment inline here ➡ ༺

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾