ϟ ೃ° ) CONTEST FIFTEEN

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Welcome To Contest Fifteen!

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

༻ PROMPT ༺

Graphic Type: Movie Poster.
Title: Beautiful Liar.
Subtitle: " Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. "
Author's Name: Your username.
Genre: Teen-fiction/Romance.
Synopsis: Kim Siyeon is not your average high school student. She is far from it actually. She has been constantly discriminated by her family and bullied by her peers due to being preceived as ugly. That was before she discovered how to use makeup by binge-watching makeup tutorial videos on the Internet. When she masters the art just before transferring to her new school, her makeover proves to be transformative as she quickly rises to fame and her peers call her a "goddess". Everyday, Siyeon wakes up early to put makeup on to ensure that she is never bullied again for her appearance. But how long can Siyeon keep it up? Will she always remain a beautiful liar or will her lies get out and her identity with be revealed? Especially when the handsome and mysterious Park Sangwoo seems to appear everytime Kim Siyeon is without makeup.
Faceclaim(s): Designers Choice.
Inspiration: *Do NOT steal! These belong to their rightful owner. I do not own any of these designs.*

Due Date: All entries are due by June 26th, 2021

Due Date: All entries are due by June 26th, 2021. If extensions are needed then it might take longer.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

If you are joining, please tag five designers who you think would be interested and comment your favorite tv-show in line here.

༻ comment inline here ➡ ༺

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾