ϟ ೃ° ) CONTEST EIGHT

hello everyone! welcome back to blueberry contests! this contest was not written by me and was actually written up by someone else. they gave me this idea. i know a lot of you have been waiting for contest eight, so i will stop talking and get onto the prompt.

graphic type: any.

title: the devil's curse.

author's name: bluxbearyy (don't forget your watermark.)

subtitle: this is a place of lost souls and evil thoughts. (optional)

genre: Mystery.

description: The small town of Ridgewood is shocked when the pale and frozen corpse of a teenager is discovered. But there's more than meets the eye to this grisly scene; the death hides a terrifying secret. A horror that extends beyond the barriers of the physical world and into an labyrinth of other worlds and strange places.

Tasked with unraveling the mystery, Victoria Arlington struggles to cope as her world falls apart. And, though aided by her friends - and, indeed a few odd eccentrics - a sudden, unseen evil stirs inside her and threatens to do far worse than take yet another victim.

ideas: a crime scene, a crumbling town, a girl on a cracked road...

due date: November 25th, 2020.

If you are going to join comment your favorite song below and tag 7 people who might be interested!