Chapter 7

A/N

Follow me on Instagram @21atcenturybabe

Comment.Share.Vote.

Omniscient's Pov

*******Riydal, Saudi Arabia

**The crowned prince and his entourage arrived on the royal family's Boeing 747, kitted out with a gilded escalator in Washington, D

*
*
The crowned prince and his entourage arrived on the royal family's Boeing 747, kitted out with a gilded escalator in Washington, D.C. at midnight. Zara didn't come along with him on this trip due to she's pregnant and is currently in India visiting her family.

He bought 459 metric tons (506 U.S. tons) of cargo with him on his trip including two Mercedes-Benz S600 limousines and two electric elevators.

Adji Gunawan of the airfreight company PT Jasa Angkasa Semesta (JAS) told the Antara news agency and his company was appointed to handle the cargo, which has already arrived in the country. Adji said his company was employing a total of 572 workers to deal with the crowned prince luggage.

Saudi royals are often known for traveling in grandiose style. Mohammad booked the entire Four Seasons in Georgetown while his visiting Washington, D.C. The hotel, one of the most luxurious in the area, has 222 rooms.

Saudi group will total about 1,500 people, including 10 ministers, 25 princes, and at least 100 security personnel.

Omniscient's Pov

******2 days later

*****Washington, D.C.

Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman arrived in Washington, D

Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman arrived in Washington, D.C. on Monday and met with Secretary of State John Kerry in Georgetown for an informal dinner.

Prince Mohammed’s arrival marks the first time he has been photographed or filmed wearing western clothing. The prince typically wears traditional Saudi clothing both at home in the Kingdom and abroad. During his last visit to the U.S. in September 2015, the Deputy Crown Prince wore traditional Saudi attire.