Part 18

i got up and snunk to the gate everyone was on break so no one knew and got in i didnt know where a was going i was like a death trap i  looked behind me and there was a girl and Ethan i asked what they were doing her by no answer the girl told ethan to get a map and as soon as ethan was out of sight she sarted firting but i slapped her and ran then i got to the engine and everyone was on lunch so I got in and shut down all systems and got out of there before and the lights turned off and I started to freak and ran to the temple and it was heavily guarded there was no way I was getting me I thought but 5 seconds later I girl took all the 1000 men guarding out I said thanks and what was that she said that she was throw away and no one wanted her so the gods of the world gave her her own powers and now I can do that now go before others come so I pushed the doors open and there was the lead he pulled out his sword and said you want this place back you will have to kill me first i pulled my sword out and we circle waiting for the other person to make the first move he fanaily made the first move and i defened he got me off gaurd and kicked me in the balls and i droped my sword then he throw across the room and stabbed me i was in very bad conditon i was to weak he won he went to the porch and yelled we have won the girl ran to me and gave me the sword and asked how i was i said not good she looked at my health and i was dieing she said i only had a couple hours to live i said i will not give up and got up and said to the bad guy i might die but i am still hear we charge at each other and our swords colloded and we went flying back and i could get up it was the end for me then i saw my sword hit the bad guy and it killed him i could move i had less than 5 minutes to live then i died in the girls arms and she carried me to the ship the lead of our friends pray and said thanks for everything and our friends rebuild there city and put a thing to remember me when my friends got home they told my parents the news and they buried me and i went down in history and my friends went on with there life and live a awesome life they had baby and they continue our legacy.