A new ship

"Im so excited about being one of the first recruiters to the new ship! Hopefully... just hopefully the misson isn't to find the impostor anymore. Perhaps after dads passing, they've found a new misson for us. One actually dealing with space and the ship."
Black thought allowed as they were packing their things up.

Just then Pink came knocking on the metal door, the glass on his helmet seamed slightly steamy and fogged over.
"Hey kid... you ready? The office has our roles ready"

Black stopped and looked up at pink. Giving a subtle nod though wondering why his visor was foggy. Looking back but giving a quick glance at his crotch. There wasn't anything out of the ordinary, nothing showing. Guessing bink had taking care of himself and that's why he was all fogged up.
"Yes im ready... nervous though"
Right as Black finished talking, Purple was rushing down the hallway past the door, black had caught a glimpse of his mask, foggy as well but he just assumed it was from all the running around purple normally did.
After finishing up Black made his way down to the office to pick up their role. Norvously opening the envelope and taking a glance at their role... where they were utterly confused....