Stanage

As lime followed orders and did as told, flipping yellow over on their side. Throwing yellows leg over his shoulder as his thropping slong rested aginst yellows heat. He saw green slowly sliding onto the boxes and bins behind yellow ready to take that bussen looking bussy. At once, both boys thrusted into each hole of yellow causing them to yell out.
"My BUSSY is big. My BUSSY is strong. MY BUSSY CAN HANDLE THEM ALL"
The room filled with moans and grunts over the next couple moments until.

The storage room doors flew open, there, stood pink and black. Watching everything as the vent was clearly tampered with yet. The three seamed unphased. Until it clicked with Black. Their envelope said to be the recorder! They were on the set of a porn film! Ugh why djdnt anyone tell them!
Pink just laughed as they took the recorder from black and shoved them to the orgy.
"Use that long tounge of yours and clean up yellows shlong will yeah"
Pink ordered seeing how aroused black had gotten. Pink, being the impostor making the doors shut and jam behind them just so they could have the room for recording. Black being a rookie recruit, feeling the need to surve their dad justice, oblidged. They wouldnt die from sex exaustion like their dad had, they needed to be the last one to withstand the trios edging. What better way to do that then to edge the trio.

Sooner or later the roles changed. Black was now the one laying on the bed, taking a shlong in each hole, pink in their mouth, yellow and green streching out and giving their once virgin hole a double. And lastly lime, thrusting up and in them from behind, making it a quadrupal stuffed, sussy boy. But lime occationally swaped mouth dutties with black.
Black was so humilated being used like tbis but they couldnt help but love every aspect of their new sexual awakaning. Begging for more.

After 3 hours of relentless edging and fucking the group of 5 finally called a quits. Falling asleep in the storage room. Only to be found hours later by the rest of the crew who sighed, picking up the rookies and carring them to medbay. There they were all to rest... but then, they all ended up getting Aids.
From who? THE KOOL-AID MAN. it turns out he had actuly excaped from medbay, and vented into storage to get away from ghe treatment.

Now, blue stood in the middle of medbay with his long shlong hanging down. Twerking ontop of a guitar for all the crew to see as his shlong, grazing the strings, only to play a beautiful acoustic version of love story by their true lord and savior Taylor swift.

The end motherfuckers.