The sussy storange

Arriving to the new airship, Green, yellow and Lime had the go-ahead to take first look at the ships supplies togther. The three had known each other for a long time so everyone trusted them to go togther. But to their knowledge, no one knew about their secret sussy relationship. Once they were all in the storage room they shut and locked the doors behind them. But they made one fatel mistake not blocking the vents. But they didn't care, it would be 3 eginst 1... but maybe they could add a new player to their sussy fun tjme. Once they had everything laid out for their sussy bussy boy yellow to lay comfortably they threw them onto the make shift box table, stripping their space suit leaving his bare body exposed to everyone. His face flushed, in turn the cold air and feel of the boxes on his back made his nipples erect and his back arch. His shlong becoming fully erect, standing at an embarrassing 3inches. Something everyone made fun of him for but deep down yellow loved getting humiliated by the duo. Once his cock likened up it revealed his purfectly pink and purked pussy lips. He was practically dripping from being tossed like a rag doll.

Lime laughed at the smaller male.
"Look at that, sunshines all nice and ready for us like always hm?"
He asked, Green nodding kicking his libs as he leaned over grabbing lime by the chest, pulling him close. Greens buldge hovered over yellows face. Limes budlge preaaing aginst thr throbbong parts of yellow below as green and lime kissed. Their extreamly long younges dragging around each others mouth and body. After a little they stopped, breathing heavily as they looked doen at their sussy boy and let their tounges drop down to meet yellows body and just started licking them all over, making their body glissen. But just as the greens were about to undress... something rattled from the vent.