Guess who

The vent started to rattle and thumbpjh could be heard. The trio looked at each other with fear stricken into their hearts but.. strangly sick grins on their faces. Deep in the pits of their stomach they were turned on by the idea of being held at weapon point by the imposter.
Just then, a huge crash camw through the floor followed by... The clap of his glass ass cheeks a deep, semi raspy voice rhat just whispered.
"Oh yeah"
Atlast it was the Kool-aid masd. But before the three could ask any quetions he shushed them all.

"Hush my disiples... i've come to make everytbing better"
He said, slowly making his way over and looking at yellow all splayed out. Grinning as he leaned over, lwtring the red liquid pour over yellows body.
"Now my disiples... this is how you really use a body"
He said, pushing yellows legs open, using his cold glass body to rub aginst her well used pussy. The boys finally got the idea now ajd both systed to lap up the kool-aid mans juices from yellows body as her moans becan to ring through yhe storage unit. The cool feeling and sligght squeeakes coming from the glass of the Kool-aid mans body aginst their warm heat filled them woth joy, and now ghe tounges lapping up the sweet bevrage off their body maid their body shutter.

The boys bulges growing bigger before they cant bare it anymore, moving away and stripping their clothing off. Green taking the front side of yellow while lime slowly walked behind the Kool-aid man. Slowly lime started to rub and thrust aginst the glass ass cheeks, grunting in pleasure. But at the front, yellow was taking greens long shlong down their throat. Gwaking on that glizzy like it was their last time they'd ever get to gobble down this dick.

After yellow had cum from the constant friction they had from the Kool-aid man, he finally stepped away and let lime take his place.
"My deciples. Make sure to use that juicy bussy in my name"
He said before jumping back down into the vent. A shattering sound was ecoed through the vent system, but the trio didn't hear. To focused on the sounds each other made as green finally took matters into his own hands.

"Lime, flip them over on their side... you know what time it is"