Preview 2.0

https://www.patreon.com/rosheni?fan_landing=true

YOU CAN GET ALL THE CHAPTERS FOR FREE WITH 1 USD PLEDGE ONLY!

CHAPTER 33

The next day, Taylor woke up around noon. Her back was even more in pain now. She got up and decided to lay back down. She was in pain everywhere and down there. As if knowing she was awake, Damien came into the room bringing her food. He was still having the poker face on and nudged her to eat.

"I am not hungry" Her voice came out hoarse due to all the shouting the day before.

"I don't fucking care. You can either eat it or we do what we did yesterday" Damien challenged her.

She sighed and took the bowl of porridge he brought her. She drank it slowly with tears streaming down her face. She could not stop it but she tried to wipe it off a few times. She only took a few spoons of the food before placing it down. Damien did not push it. He kept the tray away and came to her side of the bed. Before she could say anything, he carried her into the bathroom. There he removed her clothes and she was too tired to put up a fight. All she did was just cover her body parts with her hand.

CHAPTER 34

"If you don't finish it you will have my dick in your mouth tonight" Damien told her without even looking at her. She was shocked to hear that but she knew she was not in the position to argue so she picked it up again and started eating.

By the time he was finished he just sat there and watched her eat. He poured a glass of wine for himself and left her with her water. "How are you feeling?" He asked while sipping on his wine and enjoying the cool breeze outside.

Taylor almost choked when he asked on this. What should she say? "I am sore, in pain sad and angry ?" But she decided that it is better to keep her voices to herself. "Okay.." She replied half heartedly.

"Are you sore?" He asked, He was done with being polite with her.

Again she was taken aback with the unfiltered question. She paused eating for a while and nodded.

"You will get used to it" Damien just shrugged it off like raping her was not a big deal. By this time, Taylor was just not in the mood to eat anymore. So she just took it her food without tasting it. She wants to be done as soon as possible. 

CHAPTER 36

Taylor started to hyperventilate but Damien could care less. He even took another piece of cloth to gag her. Now that she was muffled and ready, Damien carried her bridal style downstairs. The rod was still nearby the fireplace to make sure it doesn't loose the heat. He placed Taylor in the Centre of the living room and took a scissors.

Taylor's hyperventilation became a little bad and it worried him. So Damien set the scissors aside and placed her head on his lap. He rubbed her back and ran his fingers along her hairs to comfort her. She begun to breath better but started to cry while attempting to say something along the line of sorry. But he turn a deaf ear on her muffled pleas. Nothing is going to change his mind.

Once Damien was sure that she was a little calm. He proceed to cut through her gown. Taylor begun to squirm again and tried to shout but her sounds came out all muffled. Her wrist was starting to burn from the rope. The more she moved the more it dug into her skin. Once Damien cut of her gown, he was again presented with the sight of her beautiful body.

His member throbbed at the site especially with knowing she was at his complete mercy at the moment. Damien took a deep breath and assured that he will ravish her later. He lowered the strap of her bra and left his finger to linger along her collarbone.

He took another deep breath and stood up. It really scared him a lot on how he was so attracted to her. He walked towards the fireplace and removed the hot rod and took a clear look at his initials "DQ". Damien Quinton