The Incident

I KNOW IT HAD BEEN CONFUSING WITH SHE AND I PART. SO IM  GONNA START WRITING IN A 3RD PERSON POV .

Here is  three days later still crusing through the woods in Alabama. Damn it was hot here. Lucky  the woods kept the road shady. She had been sleeping in motels whenever she felt tired. Currently here she was wandering through the road where she saw nothing but pure forest around her. She was not scared but tired and worried that she was lost. Her phone had no battery in it and she desperately needed to charge and get some food.

There was no any car on the road she took for the past 5 to 6 hours. The idea of turning back seemed appealing but it would take forever before her to reach the main road. The sky was slowly turning into the shade of grey indicating that its gonna be a heavy pour later on. And she might be stuck on the mud covered road all alone, cold, hungry and tired.

"So much for road trip" I muttered to myself.

Out of nowhere, a deers pops out on the road. She slammed her breaks and tried to avoid it but ran her car to one big oak tree by the roadside. Her eyesight was becoming blurry and she smelt gas leaking somewhere. She can't move her feet and notice blood dripping from her forehead. Maybe this is it. This​ is how she was supposed to go. Coming to think of it, she should have told Andy how she loved him. How she cherished the moments they had together. How she regrets turning him down. But its all too late.

She was a goner now..