House Bounded

Taylor woke up to a severe headache and felt nauseous. She quickly threw away her comforter and ran to the bathroom. She threw up all the contents in her stomach and sat beside the bathtub unable to move from the pain on her head. She heard the door unlocked and sound of foot step walking towards the bathroom.

She was too exhausted and the throbbing head didn't help at all. Damien walked in not the least surprised and just helped her up and make her lay in the bathtub. For one second she thought he was going to drown her but then he tried to remove the  singlet she was wearing. She resisted as much as she could, but he won the game and held her hands in place while removing her top. He threw away the top in the laundry basket and open the tap. Warm water started to fill up the tub which felt great against​ her skin. She was starting to relax when she felt Damien unclipped her bra. She turned away from him holding her bra in place, moving to the end of the tub. Thank God the whole tub was extremely spacious to fit in more than two people. She wanted to clip her bra back but she was left with no energy to do so. Her hands felt so numb. So she decided to just hold it in place and stare at him.

Damien laughed at her and held his hands to the side of his head to show he surrendered.  "I'll give you 10 minutes, don't walk alone. I will be outside. Call me if you need me, and don't try anything stupid. The drug is not full off yet" he said warningly and walk out the bathroom. 

She relaxed a little but she poured shower gel into the water to make sure he wouldn't see her naked if he comes back. When she was satisfied with the almost overflowing bubbles, only then she relaxed and let the water massaged her skin. She took in deep breath and try to think of what was happening and most importantly why would Damien lie to her.  She was not rich, nor beautiful. Damien already have all the money in the world so why lie to her. Most importantly did he fake her death? If yes what for? She didn't offend him in any way? Maybe he is a serial killer or rapist. That is why he is living alone in a scheduled forest. But coming to think of it, he haven't hurt her in any manner. If he had thought to kill or rape her he would have done so by now. Damn he could have even raped her when she was unconscious. No one would even suspect him. For all people would think she was a dead person. Nothing more or less. Nobody is going to waste their time looking for a dead person. Not even Andy. Thinking of Andy made her cry. If she had just stayed back and listened to him, then none of this would have happened.

"Are you done? Why are you crying now? I'm not gonna hurt you Taylor"

Damn when did he walked in? She was so absorbed in her thoughts that she didn't even hear him coming.

"Don't you know how to knock?" She asked wincing at her sore voice and throat. What drug did he gave her actually to make her so weak.

"I did knock by the way, you didn't hear me cause you were sobbing. Are you hurting anywhere?"

She shook her head indicating she is not hurt, at least not physically. She was just exhausted.

Damien grabbed a towel from the marble rack and pass it to her. She grabbed the towel but didn't do anything until he turned around. Once he did, she quickly stood up wobbly and wrapped the towel around herself.

When he turned to help her out of the bath, she noticed lust in his eyes and prayed that he wouldn't do anything to hurt her. And he didn't. He carried her to the bed and sat her down at the edge. He disappeared into his walk in closet for a few seconds then​ walked out with a huge sweater in his hand and hand it over to her.

"Put it on, I will buy you some other clothes tomorrow." He said folding hand and and laid against the wall.

"Don't expect me to change in front of you"

"Then don't change at all, I love your current​ outfit" he retorted with a smirk.

She glared at him for a while. But he didn't nudge from his position. She was still not regaining her strength so she didn't​ want to risk changing in the bathroom. So she just slide the oversized sweater over her towel and pull it till her mid thighs​. She then discarded the towel from beneath and throw it at his smirking face.

But Damien caught the towel in mid air and sniffed it out purposely "hmmmm...smells sweet"

She wanted to retort back or even throw something at him but she couldn't find the strength to do so. It feels like she haven't eaten for days or so.

"What did you give me? Why doI feel so we.."

"Weak?" He interrupted before she could even finish.

She just nodded in agreement.

"CHCI5, Its an instant transquillizer. Not strong enough to kill but strong enough to make you sleep. And off course there are side effects. Nauseating, Killer Migraines, Muscle numbness. Don't worry you will recover soon after you have proper meal. You didn't even eat dinner last night" he said like nothing happened between us.

"Why are you even doing this to me? Did I do something wrong? Are you involved in faking my death?" She asked..Tears threatening to fall...