No So Well

" Let's have dinner before talking, I'm starving." He said rubbing his hand in anticipation.

"Wow Damien, what the hell are you doing here? People are thinking I'm dead and you are calling me to eat?"

"Food makes everything feel better Taylor, now sit, and eat" he said while sitting down and indicating her to sit next to him.

She was at the point of being so mad that she didn't care that it was pitch black outside there. She needed to get out. Fast. Period. She didn't even to pack up her few things upstairs. She just grabbed her phone and went to the front door. Unfortunately for her, the door was locked with a pass code. But she didn't care and kicked the door with all her might,screaming for Damien to let her out.

But Damien could have cared less. He continued eating and ignoring her tantrum. Exhaustedly Taylor decided to sit down against the front door until Damien decided she was too much to handle and chase her out. But when he didn't even turn up to check on her, she knew how to get his attention. She threw the big vase by the door on the floor, smashing the art piece to a million shards. She threw everything that she could get her hands on. She didn't realise, Damien had been standing by the door frame waiting for her to calm down.

When she decided she was finally done, she sat on the floor bawling her eyes out. Calling Damien with all the curse word she knew, which was not much. Damien started to advance to her carefully walking pass the sharp shard of glass laying on the floor.

"I think you need to sleep, lets get you to bed"

"Stay the hell away from me, or I'm gonna kill you, I swear to God" Taylor held out broken piece of glass and threatened Damien with it.

She didn't see the blow coming when Damien smacked the glass from her hand and carried her across his shoulder. Taylor started to struggle and that earned her a smack on the butt from Damien. It shut her up for a while before she started to struggle again.

"You might wanna tone it down, or else I'm gonna do this again" he said smacking her butt again.

She didn't completely stopped struggling but still tone it down sobbing all in the same time.

Damien didn't bring her to the room she was previously staying in. He brought her to his room, where he locked the doors before gently putting her on the bed. He took out some zip tie from his back pocket. He tied her hands behind her back and left her to struggle on the bed. He disappeared for a while before coming back with a syringe. He gave the shot to calm her down and put her to sleep. He then untied her hands and undressed her, leaving her with only her panties and singlet. He rested her head on the pillow next to his side and covered her body with blanket. By this time she had completed stopped moving except for the rising of the chest . He placed a kiss on her lips and left the room locking it with the code.

Downstairs was a total mess. He will deal with it tomorrow. For now he  needed supplies. Rope, zip ties, tape, medications, cloroform and some other items that is necessary to keep her in place until she accepts him.