Best Friends

FoxyPOV
There aren't many people in the world that I can get along with. A majority of those people don't ever see me again. It's not that I like to close off to people it's just that I prefer to as I don't really have a nice personality. My whole life has been around one person and one person only and that's... BONNIE, without a doubt Bonnie is the main person who I love. She is funny, kind and knows how to deal with things that I don't know. She is there when I struggle and when I fall and she is overall a very nice and beautiful person. One that I have been in love with for years and years and years. Of course I couldn't tell her as she wouldn't love me back. How I know this? Well I just do. It's in the way she speaks to me and how she speaks to everyone else that although I mean a lot to her, I'm not so high up on the dating list. However Freddy and Clyde are, she loves the both of them and she tends to cuddle up to Freddy more than me! Her best friend!. Now I might be getting jealous but hey.. she is my bunny and if I can't have her then no one can.

"Foxy can you help me!" Bonnie called

I rushed over to where her sweet voice was coming from.  And I stop dead in the hallway where Freddy is already there helping her.

"Oh never mind Freddy came and helped me" Bonnie smiled sweetly

"Oh... okay.." I mumbled "I thought you called for me... but my ears must have been playing up"

"Oh! I did, but Freddy came before you" Bonnie said

"Snooze you loose foxy" Freddy teased

"Oh haha" I mumbled

"Oh don't be sour foxy, it's okay" Bonnie said coming over to me

"I'm not being sour, just next time if you need my help call me and actually mean it" I said

"Haha! Foxy that can't always be the case" she giggled "sometimes I do call you but then I get either Chica or Freddy"

"Hmph..." I huffed

"Oh come on, don't be like that foxy" she said rubbing my arm

"Fine..." I rolled my eyes "but only for you!"

"Hehe, that's my good fox" she teased

I watched as Freddy rolled his eyes at the sight of Bonnie showing me something so simple as love. Man he really was a cold motherfucker wasn't he!.

"WHAT?" I barked at him

"Nothing.." Freddy said

"Your obviously pissed off at the idea of Bonnie showing me love so what's the big deal?" I snarled at him

"I'm not pissed, no one said that I was!" Freddy barked back

"Boys please!" Bonnie squeaked "knock it off foxy will you! All you do is cause drama"

"Fuck yeah he does!" Freddy laughed "so much of it!"

"IM GOING TO TEAR YOU APART?!" I growled

"Foxy stop it!" Bonnie said stopping me

"Keep him at bay will you sugar" Freddy said heading back inside of his office

"I will" Bonnie said to him before turning to me "stop it foxy your obviously angry just go walk it off okay?"

"Oh I'll walk it off alright!" I barked

I turned and walked away, this whole thing made me crazy. Freddy didn't deserve her! He was too much of a cold motherfucker to even care about something so beautiful and so sweet as her. I should be the one that she should love, hell at least I care about and her and I don't give her commands like he does. My blood was boiling through my veins at this point. I wasn't happy with her and I wasn't happy with Freddy. I couldn't bare to think what Freddy thinks of Bonnie, whether if it  is sexually or non sexually, couldn't bare!.

"Foxy... dinner!" Chica called

Oh boy dinner!

"Coming!" I called back

I came rushing out of my room to see the most delicious dinner spread out for me and the rest to eat. My stomach growled with hunger.

"Dig in" she said with a smile

"What about the others?" I asked her

"Oh them?, Freddy is taking her to dinner with Clyde and Toy Freddy tonight. So it's going to be us" Chica explained

"WAIT- WHAT?!" I said stuffing my face full of pasta

"Yeah apparently that's what happening tonight" Chica said with a giggle

Just as I began to growl Bonnie and Freddy both walked into the kitchen, Bonnie wearing a very nice short dress which was purple. She had matching heals to go with her outfit as well as a leather jacket to match. She looked amazing, Freddy on the other hand was wearing a tux... okay...

"Bye guys!" Bonnie said with a smile "foxy do have some manners"

"Haha! Bye have fun" Chica said waving them off

I gulped down my mouth full of food and I was in shock. How could he do this?!. That bastard!

"Foxy, wipe your mouth" Freddy said with a grin "you look like a animal"

"FUCK YOU!" I barked giving him the middle finger

"Uh! Foxy!" Bonnie said giving me a stare

"Your the animal here if anything Freddy" I snarled

"Oh am I? Oh yeah that's right I forgot! Your stupid and can't do shit!" Freddy snarled back

"Boys please!" Chica and Bonnie said holding me and Freddy apart

As they walked out I sighed and began to get all sad and lonely again. Why was I like this....