Chapter 4

Stiles wakes up the next day sitting up. He looks around at the floor for his suit seeing that it's still on the floor.

He gets up going to his closet pulling out a black T-shirt, a red hoodie a pair of jeans and sneakers.

He gets changed.

He stuffs his suit in his bag walking out of the room.

He walks downstairs grabbing something to eat before brushing his teeth.

He grabs his keys saying bye to his dad before leaving and going to school. 

He gets out of his jeep only to be ambushed by Jackson.

"Dude, people have been talking about you all day!" He said.

"Nah, man, they're talking about Spider-Man." Stiles said.

They walk inside going to their first class.

They sit down in their seats.

Just as the teacher walks in everyone starts talking about spider-man.

"Dude, he saved a kid from being kidnapped again." A student said before Stiles' phone buzzes in his back pocket alerting him of something going down.

He looks at Jackson who nods.

"I got it, go." He said and when the teacher isn't looking Stiles takes off out of the classroom with his bag rushing into the boys' bathroom to get changed.

Stiles quickly gets changed swinging out of the bathroom through the window taking his phone out once Spider-Man lands on the roof. It tells him that a crime is happening near him.

He shoves his phone into his backpack leaving it on the roof before backing up and running the edge diving off the edge.

swinging away

As he's swinging he sees the robbery, he drops down landing on his feet

"Oh hey guys! You know  you should actually know how to rob people if you gonna be robbers, right?"  Spider-Man asked with a laugh right before a gunman grabs a kid and shoves the gun to the side of their head.