Chapter 3

Stiles wakes up rubbing his eyes as he sits up. 

He hears his dad knocking. 

He groans as his dad opens the door laughing.

"Morning, bud," Noah said and Stiles looks at him and rubs his eyes.

"Morning." He said standing up putting a shirt on facing his dad.

"Can you go so that I can get changed the rest of the way please?" Stiles asked and Noah nods leave the room closing the door. 

Stiles grabs a pair of jeans putting them on before getting changed the rest of the way. 

He grabs his red hoodie putting it on before grabbing his bag and going downstairs grabbing something to eat. 

He brushes his teeth before going into the laundry room grabbing his clothes and suit. 

He stuffs his suit into his bag bringing his basket full of clothes upstairs putting it on his bed.

 He races down the stairs grabbing his keys off the table saying goodbye to his dad before going to school. 

He gets out of his jeep only to be ambushed by Jackson.

"Dude, you were all beat up yesterday are you alright?" Jackson asked and Stiles nods.

"Yeah, just a little bruised and sore." He said. 

They walk inside going to their first class. 

They sit down in their seats.

 Just as the teacher walks in everyone starts talking about how spider-man took down the biggest crime boss in Beacon Hills Wilson Fisk.

"Dude, he saved this town from a war between the cops and that overgrown idiot Wilson Fisk. It was awesome." A student said before Stiles' phone buzzes in his back pocket alerting him of something going down. 

He looks at Jackson who nods.

"I'll come up with something." He said and when the teacher isn't looking Stiles takes off out of the classroom with his bag rushing into the boys' bathroom to get changed. 

Stiles quickly gets changed swinging out of the bathroom through the window taking his phone out once spider-man lands on the roof. It tells him that a crime is happening near him. 

He shoves his phone into his backpack leaving it on the roof before backing up and running the edge diving off the edge.

Spider-Man swings to a post-landing on it watching as 6 guys each wearing ski masks try to break into a were house.

"Pretty sure these guys didn't forget their keys," Spider-Man said to himself before using his webs to launch himself at one of the guys. 

He punches the one holding a hammer as one of them yells to the others warning them. 

Spider-Man hits him into the air before jumping up after him hitting him.