Chapter 2

(Stiles' 15)

The next morning he gets up out at 6:00 AM, before he gets ready for school. 

He goes through his cloeset grabbing his suit stuffing it in his bag before getting changed. 

He puts on a black undershirt on then a flannel then a pair of jeans followed by a pair of sneakers.

He grabs his bag and walks downstairs grabbing something to eat before brushing his teeth. 

He grabs his car keys and walks out of the house saying bye to his dad. 

He gets into his jeep and drives to school his body still sore from the night before. 

He parks his car and gets out grabbing his bag closing the door walking over to Scott.

"Hey. " He said.

"Hey." Scott said.

"You ready to kick Freshman years ass?" Stiles asked and Scott nods laughing as they walk into the school

Markus shoves past Stiles making Stiles angry as he cloes his eyes tightly balling his hands into fists before turning to the guy glaring at him.

Markus has super black hair and brown eyes with a slight tan.

"Hey, watch where your going." Stiles yelled before turning around and walking away with Scott and the others.

They all go to their lockers. 

Scott gets his stuff and walks down the hall to his first period. 

Stiles shuts his locker after getting his stuff when his spidey senses go off. 

He hears a paper airplane being thrown and a fly buzzing around. 

He feels a tennis ball being thrown at a locker. 

He the feels Markus's fist coming dangeroulsy close the back of his head. 

He quickly moves out of the way causing Markus's fist hit his locker. 

Stiles smirks as Markus turns to him anger in his eyes.

"You think your tough don't you, freak?" Markus asked as everyone crowds around.

"Yeah, actually I do." Stiles said.

"Dude! what the hell are you doing?!" Flash yelled as he and Jackson run over (Yeah he's not an ass)

"Just gonna beat Stilinski's ass." Markus said.

"Damn, I was really hoping you weren't gonna say that." Stiles said.

Markus gets angry and goes to hit Stiles again but he moves his head avoiding the punch.

"How'd you miss man?" Stiles said provoking the angry teenager. 

Markus throws another punch but Stiles avoids the punch again.

"Come on man, I thought that you were the fighter." Stiles said laughing. 

Markus throws another punch in the same direction and Stiles rolls his eyes ducking out of the way. 

Markus gives up on trying to hit Stiles in the head deciding to hit him straight down the middle but Stiles' whole body leans back to the point where he's staring up at the shocked faces of  Flash and Jackson. 

He waves at them before his body straightens out facing Markus his back facing the lockers smirking.

"Damn, I'm good at this." Stiles said with as much snarkiness as he could muster in his voice.