Chapter 1

(8th Grade Stiles)

Stiles lays in his bed asleep when his annoying alarm clock blares through his room. 

He groans and slams his hand on the snooze button finally stopping the sound. 

He sits up yawing and smiles thinking to himself 

"Last day of 8th grade and then I can see my Aunt May and Uncle Ben. Man I miss them." 

He stretches before getting out of bed grabbing his glasses and getting changed for the day. 

He walks into his bathroom and stares at his buzz cut sighing. 

He walks out as he looks at the homework spread out all over the place before quickly stuffing it in his bag. 

He grabs his bag walking downstairs.

He gets himself something to eat before brushing his teeth.

He walks out of the bathroom seeing his dad sitting at the table.

"Morning dad." Stiles said.

"Morning Stiles." The Sheriff said.

"Come on, I'll drop you off." The sheriff said and Stiles nods 

He gets in his dad's car before the sheriff drops him off at school. 

Stiles gets out and smiles as he sees his best friend.

"Hey Scott!" He called jogging over to him almost falling.

"Hey man what's up?" Scott asked when Stiles reaches him.

"Nothing, just excited. It's the last day and I'm heading to New York to see my Aunt May and Uncle Ben." He said grinning.

"Yeah, I heard. Tell them I said hi." Scott said and Stiles nods.

"Sure no problem. Come on let's go." He said before walking into the school going to their lockers putting their stuff away.

The bell rings and everyone goes to their classes. 

For Stiles the class feels like it is dragging on.

"Man, can this class go any slower." He muttered to himself.

The bell rings and Stiles wastes no time on leaving the classroom. 

He goes to his next class and just like the one before that it feels like it is going on forever. 

Stiles runs his hands down his face already tired. 

The bell rings and Stiles leaves the classroom before he jogs to his next class and sits in the back leaning his head against the wall as the teacher talks. 

The bell rings and everyone leaves the classroom going to their next class.

The last class of the day feels like it blows by. Stiles smiles as everybody cheers when the final bell rings. He leaves the classroom and goes to his locker grabbing his stuff laughing.

"Jeez, I've never been so happy in my life." Stiles said and Scott chuckles

"You ready to go cause I know I am." Stiles said and Scott nod before they walk out of  the school Stiles almost bumping into Jackson and Danny.

"Sorry." Stiles said before they all leave the school. (Stiles had walked home.)

Once Stiles gets home he jogs inside and smiles at his dad.

"I can't wait to see Aunt May and Uncle Ben. Do you think they live in the same house as before?" He asked and his dad laughs.

"Yeah. Pretty sure." He said.