Chapter 5

Beacon Hills High-School-Hallway

Stiles opens the door to the school, walking into the school with Scott  next to him saying: "So you killed her." 

Scott shrugs biting his lip saying: "I don't know, all I know is that I woke up sweating like crazy and I couldn't breath. I've never had a dream where I wake up like that before."

"Really? I've had pleanty of those. They usually end different." Stiles said

"A. I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real. And B never give me that much information about you in bed ever again." " Scott said.

"Noted. Let me take a wild guess here." Stiles said.

"No, I know you think that this has something to do with the fact that I'm going out with Allison tommorrow, like I'm actually gonna lose control and kill her." Scott said.

"No, of course not." Stiles said.

Stiles nods looking at Scott 

 "Hey, come on, it's gonna be alright, okay? Personally, I think that you have been handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. It's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class that you can take." Stiles said

"Maybe, there's not a class but there might be a teacher." Scott said as Stiles scoffs slapping Scott upside the head.

"Are you forgetting the part where we got Derek tossed in jail?" Stiles said

Scott opens his mouth to say something when Stiles' phone goes off.

"Shit." He mutterted.

He rushes ahead of Scott heading for the boys bathroom.

He quickly changes into his suit turning around facing Jackson nodding 

Stiles puts his mask on and swings out of the bathroom taking his phone out once Spider-Man lands on the roof. It tells him that a crime is happening near him.

He shoves his phone into his backpack leaving it on the roof before backing up and running the edge diving off the edge.