Episode - 2

What the hell is happening there!
She said and turned around to go towards her class.

She entered in the class and saw few students chit chatting, not caring about her presence. Most of them were boys as more than half girls were on the campus gate, fangirling over those boys.

She sat on the last seat near window and pulled her earphones out of the bag.
She started listening music as she wasn't interested in talking or making new friends.

Soon, all the students started to enter the class and after few seconds teacher also entered.
Yoonji also placed her earphones back in the bag and opened the books needed for physics class.

Teacher noticed the presence of the new student as soon as she entered in the class.

Good morning Ma'am

Good morning class. Seems like we have a new student here. Can you please introduce yourself to class?

Yoonji nodded and walked up to centre of the class.

Hello everyone! I'm Min Yoonji. I'm 17 years old and I don't like to make new friends. Thank you (She said in a cold tone)

How rude!
I don't like her behaviour.
She's mean.
I don't care about her, unless she stays away from my oppas.
She heard several whisper but she didn't care about it at all. She is used to these types of talks and that's why she doesn't care about this.

Ahem ahem.....Yoonji you shouldn't introduce yourself in this way... Anyways, go back to your seat. Hope you'll not cause any trouble in the class.

I'll try not to cause any trouble. - Yoonji said still in her cold tone.

She went back to her seat and felt someone staring at her. She look around and saw one of the boy from that group. She looked at him for few seconds before putting her attention back to the lessons.

Time skip -
Break Time

The classes went well and now it's lunch time. She wasn't hungry at all and also wanted to avoid the new surroundings, so
she went to the rooftop to get fresh air.

Hey little one! Do the word happiness exist in this world or it only contains words like sadness, loneliness or sorrow in its dictionary? Yoonji said to the birds sitting on the edge of the wall.

You guys, travel around city and I know, you can understand me and know the answer of my question. But for my bad, you can't answer me......
You know what, I'm tried of this messy life.. Sometimes I just want to end it but I can't do it because of......mom. I can't leave her in this cruel world all alone. She has no one except me. I'm tolerating this shit just because of her otherwise....I would have end it a long ago. She sighed and looked up in the sky.

Dad and oppa, why did you leave us? I know you are not dead, I won't believe that you died, until and unless I see a proper proof of it. I tried to talk mom about this matter but she always refuses saying that move on , but it's not easy.
Please come back to us. So many things are happening in my life and it's getting hard for me to survive in this condition. The secrets that I'm burying inside my heart are suffocating me. I can't even breathe properly because of it. Pl..ea..se c..om..e b..a..ck - Her voice broke in the last part and tears started to flow like waterfalls.

She was sobbing very badly when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up and saw a girl giving her sympathetic look.

You are the new girl, right?