Episode - 8

Suga - Seems like you will be able to get your revenge soon Jimin-ssi.

Jimin read that file and smirked back to him.

Jimin- Yes hyung, I will.

Taehyung - What are you talking about? What revenge? Jimin did someone messed with you? Just tell me that person won't be able to see the next morning.

Jimin - Relax relax! About revenge, our soon to be step sister bumped into me and didn't even apologized. So, she deserves to learn a lesson. Doesn't she? (Scoffs)

Taehyung - She will never become part of our family! And that girl Yoonji will surely learn a good lesson. I'll make sure to make her life a total hell. (Smirks devilishly)

Jungkook - Hyung, dad has already made his mind to marry Miss Min, so I don't think we can stop it now. Moreover it's not bad to have a sister. She looks cute.

Taehyung looked at him in disbelief and scoffed mentally.

Hoseok - Yea, I also want a Little sister and she is so cutee too.

Taehyung - Not you too hyung!

He whined and Jimin also joined him.

Jimin - What are you saying Hyung!? Don't tell me you, already accepted her as your sister.

Hoseok - Yes ( he said proudly )

Jungkook - Yeah, me too (he said while showing his Bunny teeths)

Jimin and Taehyung glared at him and moved towards Namjoon and Jin.

Taehyung - Hyung, did you also accepted her?

Jin - I-I haven't a-accepted her yet but...

Jimin - No buts!

Taehyung - Namjoon Hyung and Yoongi hyung, What about you?

Namjoon - Same as Jin hyung

Yoongi also nodded to him.

Jimin - Hyung don't you think it will be dangerous to add them in this mess? They are just normal people, adding them to our Mafia family will put their life in danger.

Jungkook - Oh come on hyung! We are Top Mafia's in whole Asia, we can protect them. Don't be a scardy cat!

Taehyung - Jimin is right Jungkook. Never underestimate your enemies. They will surely try to harm them.

Hoseok - But -

Jin - Stob it guys! Don't argue with each other. We will talk about this matter later. Now go to your rooms and get ready. Appa will come soon.

All were about to go but stopped on there tracks when Hoseok said something.

Hoseok - Wait, guys see this girl, Yoonji is boring. No interesting information about her.

Jin - Yea, hey wait ..there is no information about her past life. Suspicious!

Namjoon - yes! Yoongi hyung will you please find information about her past life. We need to know her background. What if she is a traitor.

Suga who was in his own world, got startled hearing his voice. He stood straight and nodded while touching his nape nervously.

Hoseok - What happened Hyung? Why are you so quiet?
Is it because your and her name sounds similar.
YoonGi and YoonJi