Episode - 6

After 2 days -

Yoonji's POV -

So many things happened in past 2 days. Mom got discharged from hospital and till now everything is fine between us. In school that girl, what was her name!?...yeah Lisa introduced me to her 3 more friends. If I'm correct then it's Jennie, Rosé and Jisoo.

Something is so interesting and different in her. Well, I didn't accepted her as my friend yet. I'm trying but everytime it reminds me of that dreadful past. I need more time, I guess but I'll surely try to make new friends. Also that guy, Jimin and his bad boys gang isn't coming to school for past 3 days, who knows for what reasons.

And yeah how can I forget the main part, I met mom's boyfriend, Mr. Kim. His first impression on me was not that good but still I need to know more about him and his family.

~Flashback~

I was sitting on the chair beside mom. I was reading a comic book and she was using her phone. We were sitting quietly Minding our own business but that peaceful environment didn't lasted for long. Suddenly, a man barged in the room, diverting our attention to him. I stood up from the chair and looked at him with confused face. I can tell that he was in his mid 50's and was looking so worried. I noticed that my mom and that man was looking into each other's eyes. Well, now the scenerio was getting clear to me. I was about to ask something but mom started the conversation before me.

Mom - What are you doing here? Weren't you on a business trip?

?#?#? - Are you okay? How did this happened?

He said with a worried voice and sat on the chair beside mom.

Mom - I'm alright now, so don't worry..you didn't answered m-

?#?#? - I-I'm sorry, I wasn't with you when you needed me the most.

Mom - It's okay honey.

HONEY, oh my!! Now it's Confirmed that what I'm thinking is absolutely right

?#?#? - but still....

Mom - I said it's okay, don't think of nonsense.
By the way, you didn't answered my first question yet? Weren't you on a business trip? You told me that you'll come after a week the-

?#?#? - Nothing is more important than you, dear.

Mom - But how did you got to know that I'm here?.

?#?#? - I have my ways.

I raised a brow on his statement. My ways, hmm!! Seems like I need to find your WAYS.

They were behaving like a teenage couple and that also in front of my innocent eyes, oh god.
I need to get out of here as soon as possible. I wasn't planning to disturb them as mom was looking so happy in his company, so I thought of leaving the room quietly. I was about to go out but mom stopped me and said -

Mom - Y-yoonji dear, come here, let me introduce you to someone.

Yoonji - sure

Mom was fiddling with her fingers and was looking so nervous. She took a deep breath and said - Dear, he is my boyfriend.

Yoonji - Oh Great, Mr. .......?

?#?#? - Hello dear, I'm Kim Minho, CEO of World's most popular company, Kim enterprises. It's nice to meet you Yoonji. I heard a lot about you from your mother.

Yoonji - Oh really, it's nice to meet you too Mr. Kim

Mr. Kim - Call me Appa or dad sweety!! Cheong-si (Yoonji's Mom) didn't you told her about our marriage.