Episode - 3

????? - What the hell!

Yoonji POV -
I looked up and saw a boy giving me death glare. I was confused that why he is giving me such deadly glares, but gotta say that he was good looking. Soon he said something that snapped me out of my thoughts.

???? - Look where you going!! Don't you have eyes, are you blind bitch huh !? Srsly man!!

I got so angry hearing his words. How can he say that, It wasn't my mistake, he was running in corridor, he bumped in to me. I quickly got up from the cold ground and said -

Excuse me mister! Mind you language. It isn't my mistake, you were the one running in corridor and you bumped in to me.

????- Oh god! Instead of saying sorry you are blaming me. Don't you know who I am.

Yoonji - *smirks* Oh so, the person who bumped into me has identity issues, interesting. I wish I could know who you were. But my bad, i'm new here. You should go to the hospital. Maybe the doctors there can help you get your memories back.

???? - How Dare you! Now you will be the who'll end on the hospital bed...

That person was about to hit Yoonji when a voice stopped him

Lisa - Yoonji!!!

Both of them looked in the direction from where the voice came. They saw Lisa coming in their direction and as soon as she reached them, she started to apologise and bowing to that person.

Lisa - We're sorry Jimin!! She is new here that's why she don't know you. (She said and bow to the guy named Jimin)

Yoonji is also sorry, right Yoonji?

Yoonjj - What are you doing here? And why should I be sorry, It wasn't my mistake.

Jimin- See her fucking attitude, this bitch needs to learn a lesson.

Yoonji - Same goes for you Shor......

Lisa covered Yoonji's mouth with her hand preventing her to complete the sentence.

Lisa - We're sorry again. Let's go!

Jimin - Do you really think that you can go without saying sorry!?
No girl, you can't move from here until you say SORRY.

Yoonji - Not even in your dreams.

Jimin - YOU!!!

Jimin once again pulled his hand in air to slap Yoonji but this time too someone's voice disturbed the drama.

???? - Stop it Jimin-ah. Let her go, you are already late for meeting. Your hyungs will get more angry, if you waste even one more minute.

Jimin - Aniyo hyung! This bitch needs to learn the lesson.

He said and grabbed Yoonji's collar...

??? - Don't worry about your revenge. You will get to meet her soon. Now let her go and come with me.

Jimin hesitantly nodded and harshly pushed her on the floor.
Yoonji was about to say something when Lisa mouthed her not to say anything. She saw the fear in Lisa's eyes and sensed the tension in air. She didn't said anything to Jimin and watched him getting out of her sight. As soon as he left, Lisa helped her to stand and pick her books.

Lisa - We are still alive!? How? Is this a dream or what !? Ohh god, I still can't believe that we are alive.Yoonji we are so lucky, that the devil left us but from now you need to be more careful. He is not going to leave you without getting his revenge.