Episode - 11

Yoonji's POV -

After a lot of struggle we finally reached our classroom. Those crazy fangirls were following my soon to be brothers and they were following me. It was so irritating  to hear their unpleasant, high pitch voice in this early morning. Anyways, here I was, sitting in the last seat near window in the class. Jungkook sat beside me and said - “Hey, lil sis! I forgot to do my homework! Please help meeeee!!”

Classroom -

He looked at me with pleading eyes but I just ignored him and pulled out a book from my bag, to make myself busy

He was giving me puppy eyes but when I ignored those too, he mumbled Cruel Cold hearted brat and started singing.
~Gimme your notebook and please save me save me, I need your notes before I get punish, punish~

Gosh, my day is already ruined by these dorks. And not to forget the fact that almost every girl in the class was giving me death glares. I sighed and gave him my notebook. I looked at him in an annoyed manner and said “It's the first and last time I'm giving you my notebook to copy homework, if you do this again then I will surely tell Jin Oppa about this.”

He just ignored my words and hurriedly started copying all the notes. I sigh looking at him and saw Lisa entering the class with a happy and cheerful face like always. She waved her hand and sat infront of me. Okay, so, One cute and bubbly idiot is sitting beside me and the other one is sitting in front of my desk. Just Great!! well did I just said Cute...maybe, yeah!?

She smiled and said“Good Good Morning bestieeeee”
I greeted back with my normal cold face and started reading my book. She gave me an annoyed look and turned to Jungkook who was busy copying my hardwork. She greeted him but he didn't even took a glance at her.

She scoffed and whispered - “Like Brother, like Sister! Brats”

This time we both looked up and said - “We heard it! Clearly”
She laughed nervously and sat straight. Mr. Lee also entered the class and started our first class.
We all greeted him and took all the essential needed for our first class. Jungkook who was almost done with his home work, gave me a flying kiss and mouthed a Thank You. I nodded and diverted my attention to Mr. Lee.

He said - “Good Morning Class, Hope you all are doing well. So today, we have a new student with us. Please treat him well and hope you all will help him with studies and will become good friends with him” He said and smiled. 

He asked the New students to come inside. As soon as the New student stepped inside my eyes widened, I couldn't believe my eyes. How can he be? Am I dreaming or what!! Hey wait, this can't happen. I already have many dorks to deal with, I don't want another.

“Hello everyone! I'm Han Seojun. Hope we'll become good friends”

Whole class started howling. Some girls were already head over heels for him. Whispers can be clearly heard in our whole class.