Special education

"Mr. Schuester, I have an announcement." Rachel said, as soon as the teacher walked into the choir room that day and, when the girl stood up, Winnie rolled her eyes, deciding to ignore everything that she was saying, knowing that, most likely, it would be solely based on her - and maybe Finn, if she was feeling particularly nice. "I've selected the perfect moving ballad for Finn and I to sing to launch our performance at Sectionals."

"Me first." Mr. Schue interrupted, as Winnie raised a surprised eyebrow at him. "Two things. First, our competition at Sectionals are your classic stool choirs. Great voices, but they don't move. Now if we're gonna beat them, we need to do what they can't. Dance. Which is why I've decided to feature Brittany and Mike Chang's sweet moves in our performance."

Everyone gasped and cheered, Winnie reaching over to Mike to shake her best friend by the shoulders in congratulations as Santana pulled Brittany in for a hug. Obviously, Rachel Berry wasn't all that excited over having to share her spotlight.

"Wait, they're gonna dance in front of me while I sing my solo?" She asked.

"You're not getting a solo for this competition Rachel." Mr. Schue said, as everyone stopped for a second, shocked with the information.

"Finally!" Mercedes smirked. "So what song do I get to sing?"

"I was thinking that, maybe, the winners of our duets competition would take the leads." Mr. Schue said, and, at that Winnie gasped.

It was Mike's turn to cheer, and congratulate his best friend as he pulled her into his chest as he ruffled her hair a bit and she laughed. Turning to look at Sam, she noticed how he was already looking at her, sending her a look that she couldn't quite understand as he shifted his eyes in between Quinn and Winnie. The brunette opened her mouth to speak then, ready to ask Sam and Quinn what they thought about the whole situation, but before the first words could fall from her lips, Rachel spoke up again.

"Miss and Mister Ohio?" Rachel scoffed, causing Winnie to turn to her with a scowl. "Wait, are you trying to throw this?"

"You know... You used to be just sort of unlikeable, but now, I pretty much feel like punching you every time you open your mouth." Winnie spat as Rachel just sent her a glare.

"Okay, listen, I have talked the talk about everyone in here feeling special for over a year now, but frankly I haven't walked the walk." Mr. Schue said. "I mean, we have got a lot of talent here, and I'm gonna highlight it."

"Do something!" Rachel whisper-yelled as she nudged her boyfriend's side.

"Look, I'm all for... Pumping up the team, making everyone feel special, but that's for practice." Finn said then, causing Winnie to roll her eyes, yet again. "You don't take the star quarterback out before the big game."

"Yeah." Rachel nodded.

"Easy to say when you're the star quarterback..." Tina mumbled, clearly annoyed by the situation.

"This isn't just about me, this is about the team." Finn argued, as Santana scoffed.

"You are such a hypocrite." She said.

"Oh, like you even know what that means." Rachel spat as she spun around in her chair.

"It means that your boyfriend is full of crap, it's what it means..." Winnie rolled her eyes, unamused.

"You know what?" Rachel stood up then, spinning around in her heels to glare at the two girls who were sat side by side, smirking at the girl, rather surprised by the outburst. "Ever since the wedding you've been up my butt and I am sick of it!"